Chapter 18

It's a daddy-daughter lunch date as Olivia and Henry Matheson spend time together days after the wedding of Christian and Sasha~ daily mail

Olivia's POV~

"But dad isn't there anything we can do" my father sits opposite me staring intently at the salt and pepper shakers in front of us. The shock of what I have just told him settling in. Before the wedding yesterday I remember what Sasha had said to her father. 'You get a company and Phil can walk his daughter down the aisle' which lead me to only one conclusion.

"I get it now" he speaks low so as jot to be overheard.

"What's there to get" I am shocked as to why he is not surprised. After the company went under its very hard to surprise my father now days, he's tired and worn out.

"There's always a reason men like Garret Hamilton help a man like me, they always have a hidden motive." He rubs his hand down his face.

"Well we have to do something"

"Why?"

"To stop this from happening. So that this Hamilton asshole can steal our company from us"

"Don't you worry yourself about it Liv"

"No we have to tell Christian." I go to stand up from the table but my father remains seated. "Why aren't you moving"

"We can wait till they get back"

"It'll be too late by then" I whine

"It already is Liv. He's already married the girl. What's half of his is half of hers" I lover my self back into the chair in defeat. I thought Sasha seemed nice enough but it was all just an act wasn't it. That girl and her bastard of a father can rot in hell.

"What do we do then?"

"There's not much we can do I'm afraid."

"There has to be someway. You said that half of his belongs to her. What about a pre-nup"

"Too late they don't have one. Garret said they wouldn't need one, something about Christian having nothing she would want." Well not that's just insulting.

"How could you not think about a pre-nup dad."

"I though it was true. All we have is a failing business. He's right he doesn't want that he wants it to be back to the way it was so that when the three years are up she gets half of it."

"More like he gets half of it."

"Tomato, tomato" at least he still has his sense of humour.

"How are we going to do that"

"Make it so that Christian can inherit the company till he's divorced her I suppose"

"We could just force him to divorce her"

"No Liv we need the money"

"Are you fucking kidding me. We don't need his dirty money we can do just fine on our own"

"Liv I'm lot sure you know how bad it is."

"I don't care dad, we can find some other way to get money. Do you really want his help now?" My father seem to consider it.

"What's the plan then?"

"We get rid of her. Don't worry I've got it covered"

"How do you plan to do that"

"Like I said it's all covered"

"How do you know it will work?"

"Dad, she won't be the first whore I've gotten rid of" that seemed to shock him.

"Ok fine but don't ruin the poor girl it's her father that's behind all this."

"Oh come on dad, she's clearly in the know"

"Olivia!"

"Fine" I relent but I know the only way to banish a bitch is to turn Christian against her which is going to take extra effort as I can see the way he looks at her. It's different from all the other pursuits. It the way a girl deserves to be looked at but that girl will not be Sasha Hamilton.

After saying goodbye to my father and leaving the restaurant I pull out my phone. Dialing the number I wait for the person to pick up. I don't have to wait long.

"Why hello Olivia I never expected to hear from you!"

"Cut the bullshit Quinn I need a favor" her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. Unfortunately, Quinn was the only girl I could never get rid of.

Please let this be worth it...

-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—

Hey guys

Thought I would mix this up a bit with both a chapter in Olivia's POV and all her planning and the fact that this chapter is under 1000 words. Hope you enjoyed it. If you did please vote and comment as I would love to know.

laters,

Maddie xx