The old women was so sweet and nice to me she just talked and chatted until we got to her car. The lady helped me get her in the car and then as she closed the passenger door, her frown disappeared and she gave me a evil stare. Too be honest I was a bit terrified by the look, it was threatening. "I know about your gun!" She said with her arms crossed. "You dropped this back there." She said holding out a magazine to my gun. I grabbed it and quickly shoved it in the empty pocket of my jacket and checked the full one to see if any thing else was missing, everything else was there. She stared me down all the way over to the driver seat and got in and drove away. I turned and went back inside the building. Approaching the room I noticed boxes filled with stuff out side in the hall and the door was open and I could see Kyle packing more boxes. I ran in too see what's up.

Kyle had packed all his belonging, packed up, his TV, his bed and other desks, cloth. He then turned to see me. "I was hoping to leave before you got here but..." He said stacking the boxes next to the door. Confused I walked around the half empty apartment. "I tried calling but you left your phone here." He said throwing my phone. He seemed calm, not high or stoned in anyway. I put the gun in a plastic bag and ran back over to Kyle. "Apartments yours, I'll still be paying for it but I'm not living in it anymore, left the food in the kitchen and the furniture for you." He said  putting boxes on a dollie.

"I'm confused, where are you going and why?" I asked stopping the dollie with my foot. He's been meaning to tell me before I came to San Andreas but the excitement of meeting me again got the best of him, he got a house in Vice city with his mother who's getting to old to live by herself so he agreed to go live with her.

"Sorry man meant to tell you earlier but... You know." He said taking the last dollie out and closing the door behind him leaving me alone in the half empty, stinky apartment. I sat down and scanned the room looking at its nasty walls and dirty carpets. I got disgusted with looking at them and got up one last time and left grabbing my jacket and leaving. Quickly turning around and throwing the magazine of the gun I'd left in my pocket back in the apartment and closed the door and left again. Kyle didn't make it very far down the hall and he didn't notice me leave so to avoid talking to him I went down the back way to leave the building. I circled around to the front to see Kyle exiting the building so instead of going out the main entrance of the parking lot I went out the back. I didn't know where I was going, I never did, I just walked. I walked and walked I didn't even notice I was in the hood.

What part, I didn't know but to not look like a lost tourist, even if I basically was, I kept walking. People stared me down and gave me the dirtiest looks ever like I wasn't in the right place. I did happened to notice that very many people were wearing blue or black and I was wearing a blue jacket and a black shirt so maybe I was somewhat okay walking in this hood, or not, I didn't know but I just wanted to be out of there before I get into any trouble. Eventually I walked until I was in a part of the neighbourhood where not very many people stood around. "Hey, hey you!" Some guy on a porch said. I ignored him and kept walking. He was on a porch with a Mexican man, they both seemed young, maybe younger then me. "Hey you wait!" He called out to me again but still I continued to walk. Looking up there was some kind of white line of paint that stretched across the street like a dividing line to separate something.

Not thinking too much about it and crossed it. I almost expected something to happen like me to blow up but nothing happened so I kept walking. There was a couple of people on this side but the all wore red. It was obvious I was walking through gangs hood's but I tried to just keep walking and not stop for a second. Then people started to notice me and they gave me dirtier looks then the other people and I started to get scared. I just keep thinking I should of kept my gun on me but I never knew I'd be walking through the wrong part of the neighbourhood. I decided to escape from everybody by walking down an alley and there was no one in it so I felt relieved. Then out of nowhere someone grabbed me by the collar of my jacket and I fell to the ground. Looking up it was one of the red wearing guys and started just kicking me and hitting me. I just felt like every where I go in this city I got the shit beat out of me. "What you got on you?" He said. He was black and wore a red jacket with a white tank top underneath and jeans that sagged.

"You deaf? What you got on you Crib!" He said grabbing me and throwing me.

"Nothing man, I got nothing.." I said standing to my feet. I had noticed he called me a Crip and I had no clue what that was but I definitely wasn't gonna ask the guy. He got pissed and drawled his M9 pistol out on me. Goddanmmit I need to stop ending up at the end of a barrel of a gun.

"You ready to die bitch!" The man yelled up holding the pistol sideways and waved it around.

"Come on man just let me go I got nothing on me but my phone!" I said taking my phone out. Then he appeared to be about to shoot the gun so I flinched and then I heard a gun shot. The sound of the gunshot rang out in the distance and I opened my eyes to see the man in red dead on the floor. I looked up to see a the guy from before that was trying to stop me holding a gun, so I assumed that he was the one who just killed this guy. He grabbed me and dragged me in his car that was being driven by the Mexican from earlier. We sped away and people started shooting at us, bullets hit the back of the car and many zipped past it. We finally drove in the clear and we pulled over. I looked back out the back window and there was no one behind us and when I turned around the guy who saved me was holding me at gun point now. I'm tired of getting held at gunpoint.