"K-Kookie..not you..d-don't leave.."

But Jungkook left, not even looking at his hyung. Seokjin was cold. He felt frozen inside. The warmth and love of his family and friends is missing. Seokjin chocked on his own cries as he saw the person he never expected to see in that state. His mother.

"Why..WHY?! SEOKJIN THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME I WAS ACTUALLY HAPPY. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE MY LIFE THIS MESSED UP. ALL THIS TIME I TRIED TO RAISE YOU TO BE NORMAL AND YOU..YOU'RE FUCKING GAY AND NEED TO FUCK MY HUSBAND. Even trying to FUCK your  step brother. What did I do wrong Seokjin..TELL ME PLEASE. I NEED TO KNOW!"

"I'm sorry.."

Was the only thing Seokjin could think of. His heart was know shattering into millions of pieces. He felt empty. Every word his mom spoke hit him like a knife. He got stapped. Not by his mother but from the truth. He was useless and stupid in thinking he could even be in a relationship with his brother. Everything is his fault and now everybody who was important left.

Seokjin git his sense back as he felt a small tear escape his eyes. He wiped his tears away and walked into the kitchen. His mother was working and Jongdae that fucker too. Namjoon must be still asleep because luckily no one was there. Jungkook was at Taehyungs place. Seokjin wanted to be alone right know. What should he do?!

He sat down onto the chair in the kitchen and gulped down a bottle of water. He needed it. As he finished the bottle he slammed it onto the table and looked at a picture that was glued onto the refrigerator. A picture of him and his mom with Namjoon and Jongdae hugging him and his Mother. Seokjin never noticed that picture there. His mom must've been it.

Happy.

That's how they looked.

Seokjin walked closer to the picture and ripped it off of the refrigerator. He wanted to see it close up to remind himself of what he'll loose.

The tears kept falling and Seokjin wanted to turn back time and stop Namjoon and him from falling in love maybe that could've stopped what happend between him and Jongdae. Maybe even Jackson wouldn't be in Seokjins life.

As Seokjin was still crying Namjoon walked down towards the kitchen. That's the second thing he does after waking up. As he walked in the kitchen, scratching his stomach in comfort he saw Seokjin standing there and wanted to just walk up to him and hug him. Of course secretly.

He was so happy to see Seokjin. He actually fell asleep right after the shower he took. He had a nightmare. In that nightmare his dad was cheating again on his mother who left them back then. But Namjoon was more than relieved to know that it was just a dream. His dad wouldn't do it anymore. They found peace and love. At least Namjoon found both in Seokjins eyes. He loved him to death and just needed a hug to ressure him that Seokjin, his princess, was his and real.

Seokjin never noticed Namjoon coming closer to him until he felt a pair of warm hand sneack around his still wounded waist.

He flinched.

Namjoon stepped back in shook as he saw Seokjins face.

Seokjin looked dead.

His skin pale.

His eye bags darker than possible.