27. It Hurts.. [M]

Start from the beginning

Seokjin's body came out of its trance and he wanted to just run. He moved around trying to get away but it didn't help at all. Jongdae walked towards a small bag that he brought with him. The bag was filled with Sextoys, a choker, handcuffs, different tasting lubes and two Cockrings. Seokjin started to panic even more as Jongdae put the handcuffs on. He is crazy. Jongdae started licking over Seokjins body, sucking his nipples and nibbling on them until they were bruised.

Seokjin felt so disgusted. He never expected Jongdae to be like this. He tried to get Jongdae off of him so he started kicking Jongdae in the face and he flew off the bed.

It was silent for a long time and Seokjin just looked at Jongdae who laid on the floor. He didn't stood up at first but slowly got up while laughing evily. He was bleeding out of his mouth. Shit.

"My baby likes it ruff, huh?"

Seokjin moved around, crying. He tried to use his feet again to protect himself but it didn't help. It was useless because Jongdae cought them and held them down, sitting between them.

"If you move I'll need to hurt you more than I intended to."

Seokjin stopped. He knows ots over for him. Jongdae smiled as he saw Seokjin finally giving up. He took the Vibrator out of the bag. It was a huge one. Seokjin turned around, not wanting to look Jongdae in the eyes. He didn't want to cry. At least not for Jongdae. He's not worth a single tear.

"Princess I'll put it in without lube because you were a bad boy."

Jongdae ripped off Seokjins pretty underwear. He wasn't hard, not even a bit. Jongdae leaned down to start licking the Tip of Seokjins cute, pink masterpiece. Seokjin didn't want to become hard but after a while he lost the fight and got hard. He felt used and dirty. That man made love to his mother and that was just wrong. Bur he is in a relationship with his son. Seokjins life is fucked up. He didn't care at that point anymore.

The man Seokjin had respect for slammed the vibrator in him, not giving him time to prepare himself mentally. Seokjin screamed into the fabric of the rope.

It hurts.

It hurts to be used again.

It hurts to be so weak.

It hurts to break apart.

Jongdae positioned the vibrator so that it could hit Seokjins spot and it did. Seokjin was moaning. He tried not to and could hold his voice in but Jongdae set the power higher and Seokjin couldn't even breath anymore. It was so powerful that it rather hurt than felt good. Seokjin was shaking. He hated his life at this point. Why couldn't someone help him.

Jongdae stood up, satisfaction written all over his face. He loves the state of Seokjin. So helpless and broken. It was such a turn on. He started jerking off to Seokjin. Seokjin tried to open his eyes but the pain overcame him and he could even relax his mussels. They kept flexing. Seokjin opened his eyes immediately as he felt a warm substance on his face. Jongdae came on his face. Seokjin wished so bad to just pass out at this point.

As soon as Jongdae came he smeared it onto Seokjins face and chest. He thought that Seokjin looked way prettier with his cum all over him. He took the vibrator out of Seokjin. Seokjin didn't came. He controlled himself as good a she could. He didn't want to pleasure Jongdae, the husband of his mom.

"Baby..you didn't came? I bet you can only come with a dick up your pretty ass. I wish I could hear you moan but I don't think you'll keep quiet."

Seokjin didn't look at him. He looked up at the sealing. First Jackson and now Jongdae.

He'll lose his virginity to Namjoons father.

Seokjin felt Jongdaes tip drawing circles at his entrance. Suddenly a sharp pain overcame him as Jongdae entered with a groan. He trusted fast and deep and Seokjin was crying. He was crying mentally. He was being ripped apart. The pain was soo much. Jongdae was still thrusting, finding it amusing to see Seokjin in pain. He liked it that way. He loved the tightness and warmth Seokjin gave even if he didn't know that Seokjin was slowly freezing inside. Jongdae didn't stop until he felt it getting slippier inside Seokjins hohle. He was bleeding.

Jongdae took out his dick and stared at Seokjin who was panting in relief. Seokjin thought is was over but that's not how it worked. He felt Jongdae lick his blood with his wet tounge. He was more than satisfied. After licking the last bit of blood Jongdae entered him again, slamming harder and faster than before.

Then the thing happened that Seokjin wished for.

Seokjins eyes rolled to the back of his head.

He saw black and lost control over his body.

He passed out.
-----------------------------------------------------------

I HATE MYSELF FOR WRITING THIS.
But I kinda felt down the last days. I  have some personal problems right now.
Sorry that I didn't post yesterday as planned. I need to learn for my exams.
I have some more drawings.
Love you Guys. Please stay healthy.

 Please stay healthy

~Anita♡

~Anita♡