𝙲𝚑 ₁₄ 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚆𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚃𝚘 𝙱𝚎 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗

Start from the beginning

"Maybe Luxray can help. Luxray lets go!" Clemont shouts throwing his Pokeball. Luxray comes out and looks to Clemont for an order.

"Luxray use your great eyesight to help out Rocky and Noibat." Clemont says.

"Great thinking you guys." Ash says. Rocky sniffs around and barks at Luxray to follow him. The two run ahead with Noibat following and Rocky asks Luxray to check this opening. Luxray uses his good eyesight and confirms with Rocky that the pathway is good.

"Great working you guys." I say as we run up to them and walk through the pathway. Luxray picks up the sound of squishy and leads the way, we keep running until we're in this big opening in the cave with a small lake in it. Squishy is in the middle of all the water and Bonnie runs to him.

"Squishy don't ever run off like that again." She says but before she can grab him Squishy's body vanishes into the water making us all gasp. Luxray, Noibat, and Rocky help out by looking around for squishy once more. Serena seems unsure that Squishy is here and she lets out a sigh.

"I don't think squishy is still here Bonnie." Serena says.

"Stop! Squishy is still here I can feel it." She says defensively. Ash walks behind Bonnie is resting a hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

"You're right, let's keep looking." He says, turning towards the water once more walking deeper into it calling out for squishy. I look further ahead to see a Drapion heading towards the two and screams out.

"Ash and Bonnie look out!" They both look back to see a seed bomb heading towards them and jump out the way. Celosia and Bryony come out along with a couple of grunts with their Pokemon.

"You guys really need to get a better hobby." I spat out.

"I was hoping this wasn't going to become a regular thing with you kids." Bryony yawns out boredly making me clench my fists. Pikachu takes a step further towards Team Flare, but Drapion sends him back with seed bomb.

"That was a warning, the next one will be much worse." Celosia says. Bryony walks to the cliff edge that looks out onto the water and looks around. She spots something and starts shooting at it with some type of laser. She growls out clearly frustrated and shoots more rapidly followed by Celosia. Pikachu walks towards the water and finds out that they are shooting squishy as he calls out to us. Celosia finally shoots squishy sending it flying and hitting a rock hard. Bonnie cries out and tries to run to squishy but Drapion shoots towards her, but Ash manages to cover her.

"I told you not to move!" Celosia shouts out. I look up at all the rocks on the ceiling of the cave and nod towards Rocky. Clemont calls out for Luxray, and Serena calls for Braixen to get ready for battle.

"Now it's our turn." A grunt says as all them take out their Pokemon.

"Rocky Accelerock!" I shout, pointing towards the ceiling of the cave. He stomps as his body starts to glow and runs fast then leaps into the air shooting through and knocking down the rocks from the ceiling, making them fall near Celosia and Bryony making them run back a bit.

"Noibat supersonic!" Ash shouts. Noibat uses supersonic which sends Drapion flying backwards. Bryony tries to cover as her Bisharp uses Ironhead hitting Noibat hard. Bisharp then uses Metal sound, making all of us cover our ears.

Celosia orders a grunt to catch squishy but a seed bomb stops the grunt making us all confused. Team Rocket come out and stand by a paralyzed squishy with a smirk on their faces making us groan.

"Not you guys." Ash groans. Jesse opens her mouth, but I tell Rocky to use Rocky slide to cut her off and Team Rocket ducks. Everyone looks to me and I just shrug.