Epilogue

As soon as it had gotten dark in Storybrooke, Brooke who was still awake and at her home with Delilah read over the book of Lost Tales when Delilah spoke up.

"What other stories are in that book?"

"A lot" Brooke answered "But there's one thing I wanna know, who wrote this book and how come I've never heard of it?"

"Well it can't be Wendell that's for sure. You think your parents know?"

"Perhaps" she shrugged "But I don't think they'll tell me due to the Narration rules and stuff."

"Yeah" Delilah agreed with a sigh "So what's the next story after Neverland?"

"Um-" Brooke flipped the pages towards the beginning "Oh this is interesting."

"What?"

But before she could read out the title, a loud screeching was suddenly heard outside that made them jump.

"What the hell?" Brooke gasped as they ran outside and looked up just in time to see a figure flying through the sky.

Not being able to tell what it is, they could only spot a few parts of the figure. It had hawk like wings, a long tail, and it appeared to be covered in fur as it disappeared into the night.

"What the hell was that?" Delilah's eyes widen.

"I don't know" Brooke replied surprised "But whatever it was it's gone now."

_______

In another realm, a realm that was also a victim of the Evil Queen's minor curse, upon a dark tower, a creature containing the body of a monkey and wings of a hawk flew into an open window of the tower and landed on the floor.

"You're back" a voice said as a teenage girl wearing a short black stylish dress and a mini black witch hat placed on her head entered the room.

"Did you find them?" she asked.

The winged monkey gave a happy screech while jumping.

"You did?" she questioned surprised "In that case did you bring back what I wanted?"

The creature screeched again as it held up it's hand where she saw a blood stain on one of it's claws.

"You got one of their blood?" she asked as it screeched again "Excellent."

She then pulled out a clear vessel that was already filled with a clear fluid as she used her green hand to pull the cork out as the winged monkey dipped it's claw into the fluid transferring the blood as it turned red.

"Now-" she said as she closed the vessel "I can finally get what I'm looking for in this Storybrooke."

At that point the winged monkey gave another screech.

"Oh I know there's an Evil Queen, but I'm not afraid."

She smirked as she turned to a mirror and examined her reflection and her skin that was completely a shamrock green color.

"She may be evil-" she said in an evil smile "But I'm wicked, and wicked always wins."

Well that's the end of this book, I hope you all enjoyed it. And stay tune for the next book where we'll be traveling to another realm that I wished Ever After High would mention. But anyway, stay tune for the next book coming soon. The End is just the beginning...