Ch.37 Treasure map

Now at the shore of a nearby lagoon, Mira and David stood on the edge of the shore and looked out into the horizon.

"So, who exactly is going to help us?" David asked.

"Someone we all know and trust" she replied as he held out her hand as a conch shell appeared "First I have to call her."

She then put the tip of the shell to her mouth and blew on it making a loud horn like sound. They then waited, and soon the pink head of a mermaid sprang out from the water.

"Hello Meeshell" Mira greeted the daughter of the Little Mermaid with a smile.

"Mira" Meeshell smiled back "David. What is it that I had to swim all the way here to Neverland for?"

"You heard that sound from Storybrooke?" David questioned surprised.

"All mermaids can hear it, and some of them like me can travel between realms just like that. So, what can I help you two with?"

"We need you to bring an item from Storybrooke to here" Mira explained "An item that can defeat Piper's clone."

"Well I'm gonna need a bit more description if I'm gonna find it."

"Sorry, but Pan has ears everywhere."

Mira then picked up a sand dollar and waved her hand over it as it glowed.

"Here-" she tossed the sand dollar to the mermaid who caught "You know Andy right? Rachel's boyfriend?"

"Of course."

"Well give that to him, he'll know what to do, and please hurry back. The sooner we get rid of Pan, the sooner we get off this island."

"I'll hurry as fast as I can" Meeshell promised "And good luck finding the Wonderlandians."

They nodded as she dove into the water, splashing her blue tail behind.

________

As everyone hiked through the Neverwoods, everyone kept their eyes out on guard while wondering how closer they were to the Lost Boys campsite.

"Are we getting closer?" Courtly asked Jane with a whine.

"We should be" Jane replied "And quite whining Jester."

Courtly rolled her eyes with a groan. But as they continued to hike, Aidan noticed that his siblings were still ignoring him, and it was hurting him more by the second.

"Guys-" he started to say, but was cut off by the sound of a twig snapping as everyone froze.

They gazed around to see if someone was watching them, but they saw nothing. But knowing that someone was near, they all pulled out their weapons in case. They then heard a rustle coming from the side when they got a glimpse of a figure hiding behind a tree.

"Stay here" Jane ordered as she made her way to the tree with her sword ready.

Being prepared to run, everyone watched nervously as she peered behind the tree.

"Oh bloody hell" she remarked in an annoyed tone as she pulled out a Lost Boy from behind the tree.

"Tootles?!" Piper gasped.

"Piper?!" Tootles gasped back.

"Wait what?" Elena questioned confused as Tootles ran up to Piper.

"Is it really you?!" he gasped surprised.

"Yes it's me" Piper replied with a smile "I'm back."

Tootles couldn't believe his eyes as he pulled Piper into a hug.

"Oh man I missed you" he remarked when they pulled away "We thought you were dead."

"It's great to see you too" Piper smiled "But can you take us to camp, everyone here is looking for the Wonderlandians."

"Oh of course."

"Tootles" Elena spoke up "Before you do, I have to ask, do you know anything about Pan? Like why he took our friends?"

"I'm afraid not" he replied with a sigh "Sorry. Ever since Piper disappeared, Pan has been scaring all of us, we don't know what he's up to."

"Well do you know anyone who may know?"

"Sorry" he nodded.

"That's okay" Piper assured "Can you just take us to our friends?"

"Sure thing."

But as they followed Tootles, neither of them felt the eyes of Becky watching them from behind a tree. Now that she knew where they were heading, all she had to do was tell her boss.

(Flashback) The next day, Jane was getting ready to leave on her ship as she was about to walk up into her ship when she heard someone call her name.

"Miss Hook!" the voice called a she turned around to see the guy who owned the inn.

"Ah it's you" she smiled as she headed towards him "What brings ye here?"

"I just wanted to thank you for helping me out, because of you, I was able to pay my taxes and now my family's inn is safe."

"Well good for you" she smiled "And word of advice, listen to Marissa, and always pay yer taxes."

"Well I couldn't before because my family and I aren't exactly that rich and we needed the money to survive. But thanks to you, we may be to able to change that."

"Well then, good luck with that Mr..."

"Hawkins, Christopher Hawkins."

"Hawkins eh?" she smiled astonished "As in, Jim Hawkins?"

"He's my father" he replied with a smile.

"Really?" she grinned amused "I suppose ye like a good adventure."

"I do, but I haven't been on a one in a while."

"Well don't give yer hopes up matey, adventure's out there Mr. Hawkins."

"You can call me Chris" he offered with a smile.

"In that case, seek out an adventure Chris" she smiled.

"Will do Miss Hook."

"Jane" she offered.

"Jane" he corrected with a smile.

After that, Chris made his way back to his inn where he used a broom to sweep the attic. But as he was doing so, he suddenly bumped into a shelf knocking down a little chest as it fell onto the floor and broke open. Chris put the broom to the side and picked up the chest, only to see something inside that caught his eye. He reached in and pulled out a folded piece of paper with writings on the back.

Chris,

I know I promised I would one day take you to the island, but if I'm unable to due to my long voyage, I want you to take this map, and find it yourself. I may not always be around, but that doesn't mean you can't have an adventure without me-

Your father

After reading the note, Chris unfolded the paper to see that it was a map. But he realized it wasn't just any map, it was his father's old treasure map, the map that leads to Treasure Island.