Ch.25 Pirate traitor

(Flashback) When Piper opened his eyes, he could feel the hard ground beneath him as he gave a groggy groan. The last thing he remembered was going through the portal to escape the pirates, and hoping that the ring had worked. But when he got up, he noticed that his surroundings were different, he realized that he wasn't in the Neverwoods or any part of Neverland, instead he was in a forest that he's never seen before when he suddenly heard a car honk as he turned around and couldn't believe his eyes when he saw a highway with cars driving by.

Realizing that he was not in Neverland, he tried to open the portal again by twisting the ring around his finger 3 times, but to his horror a portal didn't open. His stomach dropped as he tried again, but still a portal didn't open. Not knowing what was happening or where he was, he decided to fly up to get a better look, but he found that his flight wasn't working either.

Now starting to panic, Piper tried to found out where he was and how come his magic wasn't working. He decided to get closer to the highway, hoping that no one would see him as he peered out and spotted a sign that read 'Welcome to Boston'.

"Boston?" he questioned himself with confusion.

Having no idea where he was and how to get back, Piper realized that if he didn't find a way back, he would stuck in the other realm forever.

After missing the bullet, Darling quickly got up and knocked down Becky as her gun slid out of her hand and out the room and onto the empty deck. Becky tried to push Darling off her, but Darling had ran out to pick up the gun and aimed it at Becky just as she got up.

"So what's the deal Becky?" Darling demanded "Why did you put Night Root in Piper's drink? Are you actually working for Blackbeard or what?"

"And if I don't reply-" Becky smirked as she slowly headed towards her "What are you gonna do? Kill me? If you do, you wont get any answers."

"So you are working for Blackbeard" Chase concluded as he stepped toward Darling "He ordered you to put Night Root in Piper's drink didn't he?"

"Actually that was my idea" she corrected with a sneaky grin.

"So what do you want with us?" Darling demanded while still aiming the gun at Becky.

"Let me give you a little warning, Blackbeard and Piper's clone know that you and your friends are here, and even though Blackbeard doesn't want anything to do with your Wonderland friends, Pan will stop at nothing to get what he wants, even if it means the death of your friends."

"And what do you have to do with this?" Chase demanded.

"I just do what I do best, whether I'm told to or not, I make sure nothing gets in their way. And now, since the two of you know my little secret, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to kill the both of you."

"Gonna be kinda hard without a gun" Darling smirked.

"Well princess-" Becky smirked back "It's gonna be kinda hard to go against a pirate."

And with that she grabbed onto Darling's wrist and pried the gun away from her.

"Au revoir" she grinned as she aimed the gun at her.

But being the clever princess that she is, Darling moved out of the way and grabbed onto the gun, and soon the two began to struggle while trying to pull the gun away from each other. And with her strength, Darling was able to pry the gun away and quickly threw it overboard and into the water. But that didn't stop Becky from pulling out her sword and swung it at Darling who quickly ran out of the way.

"Darling!" Chase called as he threw her a sword as she caught it by the handle and used it to block Becky's strike.

"Well this should be fun" Becky grinned as they continued to fight each other with their swords.

As they fought each other, Chase gathered the Night Roots in the bag as he also searched for a way to escape from Becky. Meanwhile, the sound of swords clinking and grunts filled Darling and Becky duel as Darling managed to kick Becky back knocking into some barrels.

"Darling!" Chase called as he threw her an empty beer bottle.

Knowing what to do, Darling waited until Becky got up, and before she could attack, Darling smashed the bottle onto her head, shattering as Becky collapsed unconscious.

"Let's go!" Chase exclaimed as they ran down the plank and onto the shore and into the Neverwoods.

_________

When everyone made it to the Natives, everyone questioned Tiger-Lily about the Wonderlandians.

"They were just here" she answered.

"They were?!" everyone gasped.

"They left this morning to go to the Lost Boys campsite."

"Then we better get there" Elena suggested "Now."

"Can we take a break real quick?" Olivia asked "My feet really hurt."

"We'll take a 10 minute break."

"I'll offer all of you some food" Tiger-Lily offered.

As everyone sat down, Elena turned and spotted Jane who was away from the group with her back turned to them as she leaned against a tree. Wondering what was going on, Elena got up and went to her.

"You gonna join us?" she asked.

"I will in a bit" Jane replied as she laid her head against the tree.

"Are you okay?"

"Aye."

"... No you're not."

"I'm just worried that's all."

"Anything else?"

Jane gave a sigh "Before we left, Pan paid me a visit."

"What happened?"

"He uh- mentioned something" she gulped.

"What?"

Jane gave another sigh "Ye know how Peter and Hook are enemies? Well, Piper and I didn't start off as friends, we started as enemies."

"Seriously?" Elena said surprised.

"Aye, just like our fathers, Piper would always get on me nerves and I would always try to get back at him."

"So what's the matter?"

Jane bit her lip nervously as she forced the words out.

"The day I lost me hand-" she sighed "The cause of that was due to a fight me and Piper had. It was over something terrible I did, so terrible that even though Piper and I have become friends after that day, he still hasn't forgiven me, just like how I never forgave myself."