Ch.69 Crowded diner

By the time the ship made it back to Storybrooke, it was already daytime as Jane landed her ship in the bay.

"Yes" Elena breathed in relief "Home sweet home."

"Hey they're back!" someone on land shouted.

Pretty soon all of their friends arrive at the docks as the wooden plank was placed down and everyone aboard walked off and onto the dock. There everyone was reunited with their friends in a happy reunion as the new crew were introduced.

"Welcome to Storybrooke everyone" Elena smiled at them as she pointed throughout the town "You can stay as long as you like."

"Where's this diner with the pie?" Tootles asked.

"I'll show you guys" Lauren offered in a giggle.

"Are you guys okay?" Kayla asked with a worried look.

"We're fine" Elena assured "We got the Wonderlandians back, and we got rid of the bad guy, so it's all good."

"Where's Alice?" Peter suddenly inquired.

"Oh we'll take you to her" Christina offered as she turned to Elena "We'll see you guys later."

"Okay" Elena waved as Peter and Wendy followed the Wonderlandians.

"Wait!" Olivia suddenly gasped "We never got a chance to bring back Blue Pixie Dust!"

At that point everyone gasped.

"Oh my God you're right" Elena's eyes widen "Dammit!"

"Don't worry" Piper suddenly smirked "We did bring Blue Pixie Dust."

"What?" Olivia said confused.

"I'll show you later, in the meantime, let's go have drink."

Meanwhile, as Peter and Wendy followed the Wonderlandians, they soon made it to Brenden's house where they saw his mother Alice outside on a bench reading a book.

"Is that her?" Wendy gasped.

"Yep" Ilene smiled "It's Alice."

Peter and Wendy couldn't believe that after all these years, they were looking at their old friend.

"Well don't just stand there-" Amanda smiled "Go to her."

Peter and Wendy gave big smiles as Wendy called out.

"Alice!"

After hearing her name, Alice turned and couldn't believe her eyes when she saw her old friends who she haven't seen in years.

"Peter?" she gasped as she stood up "Wendy?"

At that point she and Alice gave excited squeals as they ran up to each other and into big hugs.

"Is it really you?" Wendy gasped with a smile as they pulled away.

"It's me" Alice smiled as they went into another hug.

"Hi Alice" Peter greeted with a smile.

"Peter Pan" Alice giggled "Still growing up huh?"

He chuckled as they went into a hug. The Wonderlandians couldn't help but smile as they watched the happy reunion between the old friends.

"Well this is some surprise" Alice smiled as she then turned to the Wonderlandians and gasped "And you all are here."

She then went up to Brenden and pulled him into a tight hug.

"I'm so glad you all are okay" she breathed in relief while holding onto her son.

"Okay Alice" Wendy smirked "You got some explaining to do."

"Of course" Alice smirked back.

"Hey why don't we all go to the diner?" Ilene suggested "It is haft off of everything this week."

At the 'Wonder diner', the place was crowded up with both old and new customers.

"We are really hitting it off today" Lauren grinned at Courtly as they served the customers.

"These pies are awesome" Slightly commented with his mouth full of the Lost Boys dined on the coconut cream pies.

"You all doing well?" Elena asked the musketeers and Chris and Marissa who were all enjoying the diner food and drinks.

"We are" Chris assured with a smile "Thanks."

"Elena" Arial spoke up as she pointed to her smoothie "What is this called again?"

"A smoothie" Elena answered "You like it?"

"It's magnifique" she commented with a smile.

"I'm glad you like it" Elena smiled as she joined her friends at a table just as the rest of the Wonderlandians along with Peter, Wendy, and Alice entered.

"Whoa it's packed in here" Alice stated surprised.

"I see you all have been reunited" Lauren pointed out.

"We have" Alice smiled.

"Oh Alice" Peter as he went up to Piper who was sitting with his friends "You remember Piper."

Piper turned to face her as he got up.

"Piper?" Alice gasped with a smile while admiring his transformation "Oh my goodness look at you, you were about 4 when I first met you."

"I remember" Piper smiled "But not much."

"Well you've gotten as handsome as your father."

At that point Peter and Wendy burst out laughing as Piper felt himself blush. After that, they all gathered at a table and began to chat and caught up with each other.

Sitting at another table, Darling and Chase took a sip of their tea as they observed the place.

"Everyone sure is happy to be back" she stated with a small smile.

"You're telling me" Chase pointed out "Check out Peter, Wendy, and Alice, they seem to be happy catching up with each other."

"Yep" she smiled "And the Wonderlandians sure are happy to be alive."

They turned and spotted the Wonderlandians who were happily chatting with their friends.

"Hey uh-" Chase started to say "About what I said in the Echo Cave, do you really think your parents will like me?"

"Of course" she assured "I mean we'll never know until the whole curse is broken, overall, I'm sure they'll accept you. And even if you weren't a knight, and considering that Terrence told me that our parents want to apologize to us, I'm sure they'll still like you."

He gave a small smile, knowing that she was most likely right. But as he took a sip of his tea, he took a glance around and spotted something that nearly made him choke on his drink. He spotted Brenden talking to Christina near the back, but what made him shocked was that Brenden was standing near a wall mirror, and he didn't see Brenden's reflection, instead he saw Pan.

Chase couldn't believe what he was seeing, Pan was in the mirror mimicking everything Brenden was doing. At that point he knew something was definitely wrong, it was like Brenden was not who he seemed.

"Chase" Darling suddenly spoke which caught his attention "You okay?"

"Oh uh-" he started to say as he watched Brenden walk away from the mirror "Yeah I'm fine."

He didn't want to tell her what he saw, for all he know he could of been hallucinating, but he had to find out the truth.