Ch.51 Coconut trap

The next morning, as everyone hung out outside, Piper soon appeared from his tree house as he went to the table, grabbed an apple, and started to go back to his tree house.

"Piper-" Jane called as he stopped "Are ye gonna be in yer room all day?"

"That's what I'm planning" he muttered.

"Piper would you stop this?" Wendy begged "We understand what you're going through, but you shouldn't shut yourself out."

Piper just gave a sigh as he ignored her and headed off to his tree house.

"Okay that's it" Wendy declared as she turned to her husband "Peter, it's time for a family meeting."

He agreed as he turned to everyone.

"We'll be back" he assured as he and Wendy went to go talk to their son.

"You think Piper will be okay?" Olivia questioned with a worried look.

"Who knows" Elena shrugged.

Once they made it to Piper's tree house, Peter and Wendy gave a knock on his door.

"Piper-" Wendy called in a calm tone "Can we come in?"

"I don't wanna talk about this" they heard his say.

"Please honey-" she begged "We just wanna talk."

"And maybe I don't wanna talk" he declared "I just wanna be alone."

Feeling defeated, Peter and Wendy gave sad sighs, not knowing what else to do, they took off. After hearing his parents walk off, Piper laid down on his bed as he looked up at the ceiling feeling guilty for not wanting to talk to his parents.

"I'm sorry" he whispered with a sad look.

(Flashback) After leaving Dayna's cave, Chris and Marissa managed to make it back to shore where they sat on some boulder while examining their treasures.

"Are ye sure it was a good idea to take that candle?" Marissa asked with a concerned look while wearing a silver necklace that went well with her pirate outfit.

"It may seem kind of sinister-" he explained "But I'm just gonna keep it in my box of emergency items."

"Suit yourself" she shrugged "But uh, now that ye know that the Never Diamond isn't here, what are ye gonna do now?"

"Well first I suggest you take me home so that my mother and friends would stop worrying where I've gone."

"Right" she agreed, remembering what she had done.

"And then after that, I don't know, I'm hoping to find another adventure."

"Well-" she put in when a thought came to her "I don't know if you'll be considering this, but if ye want, ye can join me on a voyage, and this time I wont abduct you."

He chuckled "Perhaps, and it depends where we're going."

"Well I'll have to look on that, and I'll let ye know."

"Alright then" he smirked "And uh, are we just going to sit here and wait for your crew."

"To be honest, I don't think they're coming back, sometimes they're not the brightest pirates, they probably ran into some booby traps all over thee island."

"So does that mean we'll have to leave the island without them?"

"If they don't come back in the next 30 minutes then we'll have to, or else we'll miss the wind."