"What are you talking about? You still haven't finished- Ya! Eonni!" Lin sighed watching her sister-in-law dashed to put away the tray and exit the cafeteria. "Tch." She pouted and rested her chin on her hand. "Yeah. Don't worry about me. I'll just eat her alone."

PING.

Her phone chimed.

JongOut [12.26]: Hey there, princess!

__________

"Sehun!" Yeojin called out after making sure no one was loitering around the hallway. "Sehun!" She called again while trying to catch up to him. It really wasn't a waste to join the track and field club, she thought. In seconds, she could catch up to him and stopped right in front of him.

Sehun, on the other hand, only stared at her coldly. Just like the first time they met. "What do you want?" He brusquely asked.

"I just want to talk," she replied in between pants.

Sehun looked away. Yeojin thought she saw a rather sad look on his face. "There's nothing to talk about," he answered and walked past her, but Yeojin grabbed his elbow.

"Wait. I just-" Still panting, she took a deep breath to calm herself down. "Why are you avoiding me like this?"

Sehun scoffed to the side. "What's it to you? I force you to be my girlfriend to uncover Kris Wu's secret and we were just betting on whether I would ever be able to prove my suspicion. Now everything's revealed." He pushed her hand away from his elbow. "We're done. You're free." He turned away but Yeojin blocked his way again.

"I don't like this." Yeojin gritted her teeth; eyes zeroed on the ground. "I don't like you avoiding me. We can at least stay as friends, can't we?"

"No. We can't," Sehun answered without missing a beat.

Yeojin looked up at him with rounded eyes. Her lips parted and her heart was clenched. Sehun looked at her with steely eyes but soon avoided her eyes and pushed her aside to walk away.

"Sehun," she softly called but he kept on walking with his back on her. She was going to follow him, but a voice called her name.

She turned and found Jongdae making his way to her. "Can I talk to you for a moment?"

Yeojin glanced back over her shoulder and saw Sehun already walking farther. Holding back a sigh, she turned back to Jongdae. "Sure"

"I don't even know where she is right now. She's been avoiding me the whole day." Yeojin sighed sitting down on the bench at the track and field stadium.

"At least you're in one class with her." Jongdae sat down beside her. "Just give her that note." He referred to the folded paper in Yeojin's hand. "Please," he looked at Yeojin with desperation.

Yeojin held back another sigh and crossed her arms. "What is really going on between you two?"

Jongdae looked away tousling his hair. "It's better if you know it from Sunhee." He stood up and bobbed his head to her before giving her a tight smile. "I can only tell you that I never meant to play with her heart."

His reply confused her, but she let it slide for now. Even though Sunhee is her best friend, she shouldn't meddle with her relationship especially if Jongdae was currently trying to take care of whatever mess they were in. Staring down at the folded paper, Yeojin heaved a breath. Jongdae suddenly stopped descending the stairs and turned to her again.

"Yeojin," he called gaining the girl's attention. He opened his mouth but then briefly looked away and pursed his lips before he finally asked, "How can you cope with an arranged marriage? Isn't it suffocating to be in a forced relationship?"