Yeojin sighed. Even though he said to forget it, she had this nagging feeling that there was more to his question. She wondered if he was still bothered by her confession of loving Sehun too. Yeojin felt stupid for saying that to him then.

"I won't leave you." Yeojin grabbed his hand and smiled. "Just don't leave me."

Kris chuckled. "Fat chance! I'm head over heels for you." He raised their intertwined hands and kissed the back of her hand.

"Oh my gosh!" Yeojin rolled her eyes then pretended to barf. "You're so cheesy these days I really need time to process this."

__________

When Tuesday came, the nervousness Yeojin felt when she first transferred to Jaesan High School came rushing over her again. Kris had assured her everything would be alright when he dropped her off, but now that she was entering the school alone, calming herself down wasn't that easy. Heads turned toward her when she entered the school much like the first day she came to this school. Except this time, instead of people looking down at her and whispering how she was probably a scholarship student, they smiled to her and some even bobbed their heads in greeting. Although, there was still some girls who glared at her.

"Good morning, Ms. Kwon!" Ms. Moon greeted cheerfully when they met. "Oops! Or should I say, Mrs. Wu?" The teacher giggled.

Yeojin almost forgot that the students wouldn't be the only ones to know of her status. Up until this time, only the principal, a family friend of the Wu's, knew of who she really is. But now, the faculty must have heard the news too. "Good morning, Ms. Moon." She greeted back with a bob of her head though she couldn't match the teacher's cheerfulness.

"No wonder Yifan wanted to tutor you himself back then!" Ms. Moon laughed. "He was jealous of Sehun, wasn't he?"

"Haha." Rubbing her nape, Yeojin just awkwardly chuckled in reply.

"Anyway-" Ms. Moon patted her shoulder "- Good luck for the final paper! I believe you'll do good. You've always been a good student- except in my class." She laughed again and this time Yeojin laughed along. "Fighting!"

Yeojin felt a little better after that small talk. Final paper. Right! Focus on that, Jin! She told herself with new determination. Kris was right. Everything will be okay. I shouldn't be bothered by other people.

However, a few moments later, her uplifted mood turned dreary because Sunhee seemed to be ignoring her. When she spotted Sunhee near their lockers, she called her name, but the friend silently walked away to the classroom. Yeojin initially thought she just didn't hear her. Yet when she tried to talk to her in class, Sunhee put on her earphones. She quickly went out of the class during lunch too.

Something was wrong, Yeojin was sure. They were fine just few days ago and were still chatting. But apparently, she wasn't the only one Sunhee was ignoring. Yeojin saw her friend walking past Jongdae like he wasn't there at the hallway. Jongdae grabbed her arm, but Sunhee whisked her arm away and pushed him before running away. Clearly something was up between the couple, but Yeojin still couldn't understand why Sunhee had to ignore her too.

"So where's Sunhee eonni?" Lin asked as she ate her lunch. "I haven't seen her at all today."

Yeojin sighed. "She's been avoiding me."

"Why?" Lin frowned and Yeojin just shrugged.

Yeojin looked up from her food and paused when her eyes landed on another person who had been avoiding her.

Sehun. She watched him put away his tray and walk out of the cafeteria. "I'm done eating!" She announced suddenly standing up and startling Lin. "I'm sorry, Lin. I got something to do. I'll get going first. See ya!"