Chapter 1:- Meeting the Protector.

I don't own twilight Stephanie Mayors does. I only own my own characters and plot. Please vote and comment. Let me know what you thing to my book please.

Jasper's P.O.V

Me and Alice have been arguing for a while now. We're not true mates and we know that. We've known since we first met. All the Cullen's know we're not mates. I think Alice keeps lying to me. She's trying to tell me that we are mates but we're not. I haven't found my real mate yet but I want to but Alice doesn't want me to.

I decided to take a walk before I have to go to school. I need to hunt. I go into the woods and follow the scent of a deer. I follow the deer scent and see a wolf with a cub chasing it. I didn't know wolves lived here. I know that the shifters live near here but there not aloud on our land. I can sense that somebody is following me.
I turn round to see Rosalie, Emmett and Alice.

"What's up?" I ask.

"I wanted to come hunt with you. We need to talk Jasper. I don't understand why your now saying I'm not your mate." Alice says.

"If your going to try to argue with me then you can go hunt on your own." I say.

"No Jasper. I want to know." Alice says.

"Alice, I can feel emotions. I can feel your emotions. You feel nothing for me other then love for a brother. We knew when we first met that we weren't mates. Even the family know it. I can feel your emotions Alice. We need to find our true mates. Why we still can Alice. That's it I'm done talking. It's over between us. You need to move on and find your mate." I say.
I hear pounding feet running towards us. "What's the wolves doing here?" Rosalie asks.

"It might not be the shifters. Just before you showed up I was following a deer scent and it was getting chased by a wolf with a cub. It wasn't a shifter wolf. It smelt different." I say.

We all line up in our attack mode just in case it is the shifters.
The pounding feet slow down as it gets closer to us. I see the wolf with the cub walk forward. She's a white wolf with a little white and black cub.
The white wolf puts her cub down on the floor in front of us. I push the cub back towards the mother wolf.
The mother wolf whines and pushes the cub back over to us.
"I think she wants us to look after the cub." Rosalie says.

"Do you want us to look after the cub?" I ask.

The wolf nods her head and started pushing Rosalie with her nose. Rosalie was holding the cub in her arms.
Rosalie walks forward and the mother wolf whines and pushes Rosalie backwards with her nose.
We hear some more pounding feet and see the wolf pack running towards us. The white wolf starts whining more and pushing Rosalie more.

"She wants you to run with her cub and look after it." Alice says to Rosalie.
Rosalie turns around and starts running through the woods back to our house.

"Alice, you go back to the house help Rosalie look after the cub and explain to the family what's happened. I'll send Emmett down if I need your help." I say to Alice.

Alice nods her head and runs off following after Rosalie. The white wolf stands in front of us when the wolf pack come over. Jake and Sam are in human form.
"Where's my cub Isabella?" Sam shouts at the wolf.
The white wolf moved to stare at Sam.
"I can't hear you while I'm in human form. You know that. You change to human form as well and we'll talk about it." Sam says.
The wolf shakes her head no, Sam runs behind the tree and comes back in wolf form. I see Sam and the white wolf looking at each other. There talking in there heads. I start hearing the other wolves growl at the white wolf. Sam lunges at the white wolf. The white wolf fights Sam back. She knocks him on his back and runs over to us. She pushes me and Emmett with her nose in the direction of the way Alice and Rosalie went.
Emmett started running but paused when he noticed that I wasn't running with him.