*Halloween* *Special Guest Imagine* One Condition. (Andy Biersack x Reader)

Start from the beginning

Purr.

~

Damn. I chose the right car to hide under this time, didn't I?

Taking a few leisurely licks of milk from the saucer, you stretched yourself out before hopping off of the island and shifting back into your human form.

You rolled your neck and shoulders, trying to get used to being in a human body again. Scanning your surroundings, you took in the appearance of Andy's home before walking around for a little bit, avoiding the bedroom, which he currently occupied.

It was a nice place, and from what you could gather from the various instruments and lyric sheets scattered all over, he was a musician. Picking up one of the sheets titled 'We Don't Have To Dance', you read over the scribbles on the paper. It was good; you made a mental note to ask him to play it for you later.

If you were still in his company by then, that is.

The bedroom door opened and Andy walked out; he didn't have a shirt on, and you silently thanked the heavens for that. He didn't notice you sitting on the sofa, and he made his way into the conjoined kitchen, opening the cupboard and grabbing a box of Oreos.

"Just so you know," you spoke, causing Andy to jump in surprise, almost dropping the cookies in the process. "I'm a she."

He stared at you blankly for a moment; still trying to process what exactly was going on. "What?" he said after a minute.

"When that old lady was stroking me," you explained, "you called me a he. I'm not a he. I'm a she."

Andy blinked a couple of times before frowning. "And when she was stroking you, you were a cat, not a human. What the hell is going on?"

"I realise that this is probably very unnerving for you-"

"That's putting it lightly," he scoffed, still frowning at you. "Who are you and why are you in my house?"

"I was getting there," you huffed, shaking your head, "As I was saying... I'll explain everything to you, as long as you promise not to freak out."

"I picked a stray cat up off the street, brought it home, and now it's a human. I'm way past the point of freaking out."

"I wish I could tell you it gets better," you grimaced, walking over to him, "but it doesn't." You hopped up onto the island, dangling your legs off of the edge. "My name is (Y/N); I'm a shapeshifter." You paused, waiting for the inevitable flurry of 'what the fucks', lolling your head to the side in confusion when they didn't occur. "Huh," you said aloud, "that usually has them scared shitless."

"I'm not disturbed," he pursed his lips and folded his arms, "because this is just a weird ass dream, and I'm gonna wake up any second now."

"Sorry to break it to you, handsome, but this isn't a dream," you sniggered.

"There's no such thing as shapeshifters. Or any supernatural creatures for that matter," he argued. "And even if there were such a thing, why would they expose themselves to a mortal?"

"They usually don't," you sighed. "But I'm in trouble, and I need your help."

This piqued his interest in a major way, and he raised both eyebrows in response. "Really? Help with what?"

"I need a place to crash and lay low for a couple of weeks."

"And instead of asking a friend, you decided it would be better to shift into a cat and get picked up by some stranger?"

"Firstly, I don't have any friends; everyone I know is trying to kill me," you pointed a finger at him, "Secondly, yes, the plan was to shift into a cat, get taken in by a nice mortal and then remain as a cat for as long as I needed to before it was safe for me to run again."

"Then why did you change back into a human after I picked you up?"

"Because you're hot," you shrugged and you could tell that your forwardness surprised him. "And it'll be much easier to get into your pants as a human, as opposed to a cat."

He blinked a few times, trying to comprehend your words. "What makes you think you have any chance of getting in my pants?"

"Do I not?"

He was silent for a moment. "That wasn't the question."

"It was my question."

"You can't stay here."

"What?" you squeaked, hopping off of the island. "Why?"

"For starters, you tricked me into taking you in; how do I know you won't trick me again?"

"I probably will," you admitted, tilting your head from side to side.

"You're running from people who are trying to murder you; what if they find you and kill me in the process?"

"It's a possibility."

"I don't know anything about you, besides the fact that you have supernatural abilities; I have no reassurance that I can trust you."

"Understandable."

"So tell me, why the hell should I let you stay here?"

"Because you find me just as attractive as I find you?" you offered, holding your hands up with a grin. When he didn't smile back, only gaze at you sternly, you sighed. "Look, I know that this is very strange circumstances-"

"That's an understatement."

"-but please, I'm begging you. I'm an extremely stubborn person who doesn't ask for help easily, so if I'm asking you, you know that I'm desperate. Please, Andy," you clasped your hands together and squeezed your eyes shut as you begged him. "I can even change back into a cat, if you want. Or anything else, for that matter."

"No more shifting," he said strictly. "If you're gonna stay here, I don't wanna be coming home to a different species every day."

"Wait," you perked up, "so does that mean I can stay?"

His light eyes studied you, his jaw tightening as he mentally weighed up the pros and cons of what he was about to agree to. Obviously, the cons of providing shelter to an unfamiliar, shapeshifting runaway far outweighed the pros, but with one more look over your body, he had made his decision.

"On one condition," he said.

"Anything."

He gestured to your body. "You're gonna have to put some clothes on. At least when you're not in my pants, anyway."

_______________________________

Thank you for reading x

════════════════

Note: 22k already?! 😧 You guys are amazing ✨🖤. x

════════════════

════════════════