"Jayce." Uriah says.

"Viviana." Says Tobias.

"Wisty."

"Brandon."

"Whit."

"Madison."

"Jarred."

"Brooklyn."

"Kalyn."

"Alaska."

"Ty."

"Cole."

"Jed."

"Kassidi."

"Harvey."

"Hartlyn." Tris finishes.

"Zeke, your team can get off first." I offer.

"Ok. See you when we win!" He cackles.

"Sure. Whatever Zeke." Tris laughs.

10 minutes after his team jumps off, I yell "Everyone get ready! We're about to jump!"

"3...2...1...JUMP!" Tris screams.

Brooklyn trips and lands on her knees. Everyone else lands on their feet.

"Where should we hide the flag?" Cole asks. He turns to Tris and I.

"Don't look at us. You guys have to figure it out." Tris tells him.

"I heard that Four and Six's team hid their flag at the carousel." Madison tells everyone.

"Ugh! Stupid Dauntless borns!" I yell in frustration.

"Well, let's hide it there." Suggests Kassidi.

We walk to the carousel, and put the flag on a rusty, faded horse.

"Wanna climb the Ferris wheel?" Tris whispers in my ear.

I smile at her.

"Six and I are gonna climb the Ferris wheel to see where the other team hid their flag." I tell the initiates.

Tris jogs to the ladder and starts climbing. I climb up after her.

My breathing picks up, and I pale.

"You ok?" Tris asks, concerned.

"I-I guess." I tell her.

"Let's talk about something to keep your mind off of the height." She says.

"Ok. I remember when we climbed the Ferris wheel when you were an initiate. It's when I finally realized I had feelings for you." I confess.

"I think that's when I realized I liked you too." She says, smiling to herself. "A lot." She laughs.

We reach the platform, Tris sits down. I sit next to her. Closer than I did when we climbed last time.

"It's really pretty up here." Tris states.

"Yeah." I answer.

She stands up and looks the other way for the other team's flag.

I start getting really nervous. I get ready. She's still looking the other way.

Breathe Tobias. I tell myself.

Tris turns back, and when she sees me she gasps.

"Tris, you are the most amazing, and beautiful person that has ever lived. You should've had an aptitude for all the factions. You are honest when you need to be, kind when you want to be, you are extremely smart all day, every day, you are the most selfless person I've ever met, and will ever meet, and lastly, you are so, incredibly brave. A lot has happened to you, and you always pull through. You're the kind of person I want to be with, and need to be with. You compliment me. I can't imagine a life without you. I love you more than words could ever express. Beatrice Prior, will you marry me?" The words tumble out of my mouth with incredible ease.

Tears spill onto her cheeks, and she wipes them away.

"Yes." She nods her head vigorously. "Of course Tobias! Yes, yes, yes!"

I get up off my knee, and slip the simple, diamond ring on her finger. I hug her tightly.

"Thank you." I whisper. She cries tears of joy onto my shoulder.

"For what?" She sniffs.

"For making this the best day of my life." I whisper back.

"Ditto." She smiles.

"I hate to ruin the moment, but we have to go."

She smiles. "Let's go."

__________________________________

A/N: Hi! OMG I'm so incredibly happy! I have SO many reads!!!

Sorry I didn't update yesterday. Me and my dance team had an emotional break down. Lol.

Thanks!

Be brave. <4