↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ✗

Start from the beginning

Immediately Aria frowns. "What am I, chop liver?"

James ignores his sister. "Somebody not crazy or stuck up. That's still really hot."

"From North Carolina." Logan smiles dreamily, earning weird looks from the other four.

"Well, it's not North Carolina, but I'm she's you'll enjoy your stay here." Bitters voice rang through the five best friends ears. They all turn there head to see Bitters talking to a blonde girl and a man while walking in front of the five.

The blonde smiles at the boys who stood up. "Hi."

She smiles kindly at Aria who gives her a fake smile. After she was gone, the boys all stared at each other. "She's mine!"

Carlos got out of the pool and immediately the boys started fighting. Aria rolls her eyes, ignoring the sad feeling in her chest.

Her frown immediately turns into a smile when she heard his voice. "Aria!"

She turns around to see Maverick exiting the lobby and walking towards her. She smiles brightly, ignoring the look from Kendall and runs into Maverick's arms, wrapping her arms around his waist  and burying her head in his chest. She breaths in his cologne. "I missed you."

Maverick runs a hand in her hair. "I missed you too."

Kendall frowns at the sight.

Aria and Maverick were by the pool talking while the boys were at the Studio.

Aria put her feet in the water and Maverick did the same. Aria smiles at Maverick. "So, how was New York?"

Maverick shrugs. "It was okay."

"What do you mean it was okay?"

Maverick brushes a lose strand of hair out of Aria's face. "You weren't there."

Aria smiles brightly. Maverick then places a hand on Aria's cheek, rubbing her cheek with his thumb. She leans into his touch.

Aria's eyes glance down to Maverick's lips before looking back to his eyes, noticing his eyes where looking at her lips. They both leaned in. Maverick stopped halfway though, in fear that she would reject him.

Aria swallows her fear before placing her hand in the back of his neck and placing her lips on his. Immediately he kisses back and pulls her closer to him.

When the two pull away, Aria notices the new girl reading a script on a lawn bed. She looks back at Maverick with a smile but then peaks over his shoulder, seeing Logan, Kendall, and Carlos in tree hats behind a bush. She rolls her eyes at them, unaware of Kendall's broken hearted face and unaware of his eyes on her.

Maverick rolls her gaze and furrows his eyebrows before looking back at Aria. Aria shook her head. "Don't ask."

He shrugs before leaning in for another kiss, but before he even got close to her lips, she pushes him into the pool.  She laughs as a Maverick shakes his head from the water. He then pulls off his now wet shirt and tosses it outside of the pool. He smirks at her and her eyes widen and doesn't move fast enough as he grabs her by the waist and pulls her in.

She mental thanks herself for having her swim suit under her outfit. Which was a two piece that was pink tie-dye. The bikini bottoms were high waist and the top wraps around her neck. Although she was kinda sad that her wavy hair was now ruined.

Aria gives Maverick a glare, who was laughing his ass off. "It's on."

With that, Aria pounces at Maverick and the two laugh as they play around in the pool, unaware of Kendall's eyes on them.

Maverick then wraps his arms around Aria's waist, pulling her close to him and she places her hands on his bare chest.

The two smile before placing their lips on each other's. Maverick pulls away and leans his forehead against Aria. "Would you like to go for a date, tonight?"

Aria slightly tilts her head. "Is this your way of asking me to be your girlfriend?"

Maverick bites his lower lip. "Uh, yes?"

Aria smiles at him and pecks him on the lips. "I would love to go on a date with you."

hey! please pleaseeee check out my steve rogers fanfic. i'm super proud on how it's turning out and i think you guys will like it ! (if you like marvel)

don't be a silent reader,
vote, comment, share,

unedited