Chapter 25

Vanessa POV

"Open the fuckin' do'!"I demanded, banging on Mynetta's dorm room door.

"Girl what?!"She swung open the door and hopped back in her bed as I walked in. I closed the door behind myself and plopped down on the twin bed.

"Wazzam babeh?!"

"Don't talk to me like that. I know I'm not your baby so don't call me that. That Layla chick is your baby."She snapped. I sighed and ran a hand down my face. I knew this was going to be hard, but she was just making it even harder.

"No she ain't. You are,"I started.

"Nah, shut the fuck up. If I was you wouldn't go 'round spreadin' ya sauce every where! Get the fuck!"She spat.

"You not making this easy no."

"You broke my heart, it's not supposed to be easy you fuckin' retard!"

"Aye yeen gotta call me no names."

"I call you what the fuck i wanna call you."

"Is that right?"

"Yup!"

I leaned in and attacked her lips with my own just to shut her up. I kissed her and she kissed back. I realized that the kiss wouldn't go anywhere as soon as she didn't let me in when I bit her lip. I pulled away and gazed into her eyes.

"What do you want to call me now?"I asked.

"A whore! Get over yourself."She replied, smacking me across the face. "Don't put cha fuckin' hands on me bruh."I screamed.

"Or what?"She smacked me in. I snatched her up by her shirt and smacked her. "You really doin' thee most! Stop puttin' ya fuckin' hands on me 'cause i'ma hit yo lil ass back!"I screamed in her face.

"Get out my face wit'cha stank breath!"

"Stank?"I blew it in her face on purpose. We both know my breath don't stank, she just needed a comeback. "That must be ya upper lip you smellin'."

"Nah I'm sure it's you."

"No, you!"

"No, you!"

I gave up, not about to fight with her. Instead, I just leaned down and went right for her neck. Kisses from her neck up to her ear, I know that's her weakness. I could get her to do whatever I want when I did this.

I placed soft kisses in a trail on her neck up to behind her ear, while she laid there and took it. I knew she wouldn't stop me, so I kept going. I pulled down her shorts and underwear and stuck my fingers inside her moist cave.

"See, why you be playin'?"I asked, finding a rhythm to finger her with.

"Y—you be playin'."She mumbled, then went silent. I know she wanted to scream and moan my name, she was just holding it in. She didn't want me to know that she was close to caving in and forgiving me, but I knew.

"I be playin'?"

"Y—yeah."

"Aight,"I fastened my pace.

I looked and saw her with her eyes closed, she was biting her bottom lip;I guess trying to hold back her moans.

"Let it out baby,"I teased, going even faster. Like clockwork, she let out all the noises she was holding in. "I'm gonna cum! Fuck, I'm gonna cum!"She screamed.