Chapter 34

Layla POV

I huffed to myself as Kehlani and I climbed onto the city bus. This-I repeat- is my last fucking time, riding the city bus. It's stinky and trifling looking and I'm tired of sitting on these uncomfortable seats.

We got off the bus right in front of my hotel and went inside of the building.

"Why didn't your girlfriend come get you from school like she normally does?"Kehlani asked as the elevator doors opened.

"I don't know and I honestly don't care. Don't bring her up!"I snapped, tossing my book bag on the white couch, probably getting it dirty but I didn't care.

"So y'all broke up?"She continued to question me about Dream. I didn't know how to answer her questions because unfortunately, I don't know what Dream was doing that's more important that coming to pick me and my friend up from school. It's like Dream doesn't even care for me any more.

I needed her to care for me a lot if I wanted this plan to work. Once Kehlani leaves my condo, I planned on dropping off another treat for her parents. I think, this time I'll engrave my name on the bottom of the pan in big letters. I just know they'll see it. The way I'm picturing it in my head, they won't be able to miss it.

"I just said, don't bring her up!"I yelled. I kicked off my shoes.

"Okay okay. I won't ask about her any more. I'm about to raid your fridge though."

"Go ahead."I shrugged and went into my bedroom.

I began taking off my uniform, and changing into something more comfortable. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw Kehlani peeking her head through my closet door, watching me.

"What?"I asked, trying to hide my chuckle. "Are you watching me?"I asked.

"I might be."She walked further into my room with a smirk on her face.

"You have a nice body."she laughed, grabbing my left ass cheek. I scrunched up my face. "Thank you, I guess."

She sat down on the floor, watching as I undressed out of my uniform.

"Um, can you like, get out for a second?"I asked, feeling uncomfortable.

"I can't get up."She replied.

"My girlfriend wouldn't like you watching me like that."

"I thought you said not to bring her up."

"I did but I-."

"So don't bring her up."

I pulled on a pair of dark red sweat pants that had the words "good vibes" written in white on the left pant leg.

I took off the white three button up shirt that I had and left on the black tank top that hid underneath it.

I slid into my black Fenty Rihanna slippers and pulled my hair up into a pineapple.

We migrated to the kitchen and I fixed us an after school meal which consisted of buttered eggs and rice with blue raspberry koolaid for a drink. Now, we were just eating chips and watching tv. A movie, to be exact. Tupac, to be even more clear. On the fire stick that Dream had hooked up for me when she was over here last week.

"When was the last time you had sex?"She asked. "What the hell! What type of question is that?"I asked, raising my head off of the couch to look at her.

"It's just a question. Answer it."

"Yesterday. With my girlfriend, Dream."

"Is she good?"

"The best I ever had so, yeah. She's better than good."

"Oh really?"

"Yep."

"I bet I'm better than her,"

"What?"

"I said, I think I'd be better than her."

"Ion know about all that."

"Let me show you."

"Nah, I'm good with the dick I'm already receiving."

"She doesn't have to know."

"It doesn't matter, I said I'm good."I shut down that conversation with that sentence. She said nothing after that. A few minutes went by and the movie was starting to reach the ending.

I could see Kehlani shuffling around in her spot on the couch out of my peripheral vision. I looked away and continued to watch the ending of the movie.

"What do you want to watch after this?"She asked.

"A regular show on cable."I answered. She nodded.

"What show?"

"I don't know. We'll find one when we get there."

The whole condo went silent once again and I couldn't help but look over at her every once in a while.

"You sure that you're girlfriend is the best you've ever had?"She asked, bringing Dream up. I turned my head away from her and rolled my eyes before turning back. "Yes I'm sure."I replied.

"Okay."She scooted closer to me.

"This sectional is big as hell so why you choose to be all up under me."I spoke, not looking at her.

"Because."She stated, not saying anything else.

I was too into the television to notice what she was doing to me; until she stuffed her hand into my sweatpants. She found her way into my panties as well and started to rub my pearl. The pearl that belonged to Dream, What was Kehlani trying to do ?

Her and I are just friends and friends don't do this to each other.

"What are you doing?"I gasped, feeling her cold fingers brush against my lower lips. She said nothing, just kept rubbing her fingers against me.

"Kehlani! What– ohh."I mumbled. I bit my bottom lip trying to hold back my noises. I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of knowing that she's pleasing me. Dream pleases me to the best of her ability and I love her for that– love her for that? Maybe that was a horrible choice of words. I don't think I love Dream... well I do, just not to where... I don't know. I just need this plan to trap her to work out and I should not be catching feelings. But I can't stop myself. I'm catching feelings for Dream and I can't help it. I guess I'll just try to keep these feelings under wraps until this plan finishes up. Plus, if my feelings get in the way of the plan, I will never get out of the struggle. I guess I need to do this with Kehlani, just to see if my feelings for Dream are really real like I think they are.

I stopped her, stood up and wiggled out of my sweatpants, showing off the pink and black panties I had on that were probably showing my print.

I turned on my heel and started to waltz into my bedroom, making sure to make my ass switch as I walked away from her. I motioned for her to come inside with my finger as I slid my bottom lip between my teeth.

I jumped onto my bed and got comfortable under the covers as I listened to the sound of her feet patting the floor as she ran inside of my bedroom. In no time, out clothes were off and we were both getting it on in my bed... just like Dream and I did, yesterday.

Damn!

I can't seem to get her out of my mind. Part of me feels like I'm violating our relationship but the other part feels like: if Dream is cheating with Mynetta, I'll cheat with Kehlani. She started this so I'm going to finish it.

Low moans escaped my mouth as Kehlani ate me out. Only Dream could make me scream but Kehlani's good too, so far.

I was on the verge of coming but I wanted to feel something else. I climbed on top of her hard strap on shaft and slowly rode. I don't want to come before her. Dream always lets me come before she does, so I wanted to try something new.

C. Baby