Chapter 32

Condo in M/M
Layla POV

I managed to catch the 9:00 city bus and went on over to Dream's house.

I was determined to get on her parents' good side and find out why she's not letting me come over at her house anymore. I mean, I don't think her parents hate me that much to where they won't let me come around.

After my plan gets all the way into action, I'll be in their life for a long time. So they better get used to me being around right now, before I go get the operation done. I just don't want any more bad blood between myself and no one else. I don't need anything, ANYTHING affecting my plan for Dream.

I got off the bus right outside Dream's neighborhood. I walked inside of it and walked all the way to her house. I remembered what her house looked like the last time I was here but none of these houses look like that. I turned down a street and found the house buried in the middle. I went up to the house and walked up the driveway. I looked down at the pan that I made.

It was a pan with foil on top. Dream had told me that her Momma's favorite cake was Strawberry Dream Cake. I did one side of that and the outside side was for her Mama; Fresh Vanilla Cake. I made this as soon as I got home from school.

I sat the cake down on the last porch step, closest to the front door. I rung the doorbell then ran at top speed, around their house.

They had a ladder sitting up against the wall so I used that to try and investigate. I set it up against the first window that had a light on, I lucked up because it was Dream's. I looked through the small cracks/spaces in the blinds. The window was right beside her bed so I had to lean in and look over to see what was going on. I saw Dream, sitting on the floor beside her bed and looking up at the tv. I noticed that there were two hands in her head, styling it. Her hands looked like they were doing cornrows in Dreams' hair.

My eyes traveled up, looking at the face of the person. I squinted my eyes trying to get a good look of the person. It was hard because her head was facing down; she must be focused.

That one time she looked up at the tv, I was able to see her face. Who is that? I knew that face from somewhere. I've seen this girl somewhere, but why was she here? Is she the reason that I can't come back to Dream's home. If she is, I'll find out.

I opened my phone and face timed her. The phone flashed on her nightstand. She got up to look at it. Her face scrunched up when she saw me calling. I looked down at my phone seeing that declined my call. So I texted her a quick "wyd".

She looked at the text and just turned the phone over without texting back. What hell! Why did she decline my call and leave my text on read? It's probably because there's some chick in her room. She went back over to the chick and sat on her lap. Why did she do that? She's only supposed to be sitting on my lap, she's my girlfriend. Is she cheating on me ?

I kept watching. They were kissing on each other. I grew furious seeing this random chick kissing all over my girlfriend. This hoe has the nerve! How could Dream do this to me? She's supposed to be my girlfriend.

My eyes filled with tears of anger, I so wanted to beat this random chicks ass.

I pulled the pocket knife out and flipped it open. I started scraping lines into the window, making noise that I'm sure they were blocking out. I sent my knife through it ever so quickly. I heard the glass crack as I desperately tried to quickly get off of the ladder. I ran around the house to see the front door cracked and the pan gone. Somebody must've found it and took it inside.

So I crept inside the house and turned off the light in the living room so that no one could see me. I peeked over the wall that separated the living room from the kitchen to see Dream's parents, Dream and the same chick from upstairs.