Chapter 38

How cool is it that I make a book about these two, come to find out they're actually friends in real life! Layla(dead) in the M/M, alongside Mynetta. I found this picture on Jilly's (the girl that plays Mynetta) snapchat. Lol! Let's get back to the story!

Dream POV

This time around, it was easy to unravel the ropes that were tied around my hands. It seemed as if I was the only one that actually cared about getting out of this basement. I didn't even here Mynetta moving, I guess she's still traumatized over what just happened. After a while, my whole body was untied.

I got up from the chair, feeling my legs wobble as I tried to gain stability in my lower body.

I slowly walked over to where Mynetta's chair was. I had to feel my way over to her, occasionally tripping over dead bodies.

"Baby?"I called as I felt around to untie her. "Where's your wheelchair?"I asked but I got no response.

When I realized that she wasn't going to respond anytime soon, I stopped talking and just untied her. I knew that her legs were still unable for usage so I picked her up bridal style.

I found my way past the dead bodies and to the door of the basement. I opened the door and walked up the steps that led away from that tragedy room.

I pushed Mynetta's heavy body up on me since she was slipping. I couldn't find her wheelchair anywhere. I found my way outside. I squinted my eyes, trying to shield from the sunlight that was hurting my eyes. I let my eyes adjust for a few minutes before scoping out the area. I took in the scene, realizing that we were just outside of Detroit. We had to be no more than a few miles from that restaurant we were previously at.

I walked the twenty minutes, occasionally sitting Mynetta down so that I could rest from carrying her. We finally made it to the restaurant and I searched the parking lot for my car. I spotted the Ferrari in no time. I sat Mynetta down on the bench right outside of the restaurant and went to get the car. It had half a tank of gas left. I figured that I could make it home with that much. I drove around to the bench and helped Mynetta into the car.

"You gonna be good here?"I asked. I planned on going inside of the restaurant to scope out the restroom since that was the last place she went before we all got kidnapped. She just looked out of the window.

I sighed and just turned the car off and went inside. I went straight to the ladies' restroom and to the last stall. Like I thought, her wheelchair was still in the stall. I picked it up and hauled it out of the restroom and went outside. I went back to my car and placed the wheelchair into the trunk of the car. I got in and took off, heading home. I haven't seen or heard from my parents or Tam or anyone else for that matter, since the day of the kidnapping. Were they even looking for me?

We both got out and I watched Mynetta roll herself up the ramp on the staircase. When I noticed that she was safe upstairs, I went to the kitchen. Things are a little too quiet in here.

"Hey Tamara, where are my parents?"I asked.

"You're parents? I've been looking for you for a day and a half now and all you're worried about is your got damn parents. The people who haven't done shit for you but hand you over to me to take care of!"She spat. I was taken aback by her comments. What's gotten into her and why is she snapping like this? Tamara's never snapped at me, ever, so why's she doing it now. What did I do to her?

"Gosh, I only asked where my parents are."I mumbled.

"Their in fucking jail!"She yelled. "What do you mean?"I asked.