Chapter 9

Vanessa POV

When I awoke from a prolonged slumber, I tried to look up. Some memories of two days started to flow back to me. I put all the pieces together. "Finally, she's awake."I heard Harley say.

The both of them leaned over me, watching me intently.

"Unchain me right now."I demanded, looking between the both of them.

"No can do, I was just about to do Anal on you."Chayla slid between my legs.

"No, please don't. I'll do anything, just please stop."I begged. "Yeah that's right, beg for it."Harley smirked as she ran her fingers through my hair. I attempted to close my legs the best I could but the way the chains had my legs spread, it prevented me.

I could feel her tip trying to open my last tightly knit hole, I let out a scream as she slammed inside.

"You people are sick bastards."I continued to throw out insults, even though I knew that wouldn't stop them. They had me chained up and were able to do as they pleased with my body. For the first time in my life, I felt as if I had no power, no control over anything. Tears streamed down the sides of my face and I couldn't stop them from rolling.

Chayla slammed in and out of my asshole, making me scream, cry and beg for her to stop but she wouldn't. She never stopped, ever.

"I want a turn."Harley whined, trying to push Chayla out of me. They were acting as if my holes were slides on a playground that every one fought over to get their turn to slide down. As soon as Chayla pulled out, Harley went in. The excruciating pain was unbearable.

"Go in her pussy."Harley demanded. "Nah, her pussy stank and she loose."Chayla retorted. Well, I wouldn't be loose or stank if they took me to a bathroom to get cleaned up. I rolled my eyes.

While they harmed my body, I tried to think happy thoughts. That's a fail! How can I think happy when I'm not physically happy. They started to clean up whatever room they had me in and unchained my feet.

Unbeknownst to me, my legs started kicking around. Every time one of them came close around the small bed, I'd try to kick them. Kick them anywhere but I didn't get far.

They exited the room and what I'm guessing was minutes later, one of them came back.

"Look here bitch!"Harley yelled in my face. "I know your thirsty just like your parents, so drink it."She shoved the cup in my face and forced me to down the drink. It was water, plain old water. Tap water.

I swallowed some and spit up the rest on her face. That was disgusting but I couldn't think of anything else to harm her with. "Go to hell."I spat.

She gasped, the spit dripping down her face in bubbles. She cleaned it off on the sheets, trifling whore. "You and your daughter."I added.

"What about me?"Chayla asked, walking in the room.

"I said, go to he-."

SMACK!

Harley slapped the piss out of me, I could tell I wouldn't be able to recover from this anytime soon.

They both left and now I'm regretting drinking that "water" Harley gave me.

~~~

I awoke from a three day slumber and looked around.

I was no longer chained to a bed, my body was free but I am not. I raised up and pulled my legs together as I looked over the bed.

My clothes were still on the floor from a few nights ago. I touched the shirt, lifted it up and made sure it wasn't a fake. I ignored the aching pain in my lower stomach and legs, and put on my clothes. One article, then the next. I was about to pull on my jeans but the door flung open and two bullets rang loudly in my ears.

I looked towards the door to see two bloody bodies laid out on top of each other, on the floor. Harley went down first, then her daughter. I stared at the bodies wondering who shot them. I shrugged my shoulders and went back to pulling my shoes on.

Mama always told me to mind my own business when shit like this happens, so that's what I'll do.

Once my shoes were snapped on, I limped out of whatever room they had me in. I was about to make a swift move out of here until I got distracted. "Mama?"I asked.

"Babeh!"She mumbled, engulfing me into a tight hug.

We walked out of the house together. "You drive."I told her as I got in the passenger side of my car. I'm surprised it was still here; I was in no state to drive though.

"I haven't driven in thirteen years, brace yourself."She chuckled as we put our seatbelts on.

She backed out of the driveway and sped away from Harley's house. I was about to try to go to sleep but a thought popped into my mind just in time.

"Where's Peppa, where's our stuff?"I asked, looking around in the now empty car that was once filled with Peppa and my stuff.

"Tamara came down two days ago and took everything back up to Detroit."

"Why you didn't go back with her?"

"I had to save my daughter."She said in a duh tone. "How'd you know where I was?"I asked. "I didn't at first. Harley kidnapped me outta jail and ran her mouth about what her and her daughter, Chayla, did to you."She started. "So, her stupid ass left me in her cheap ass '99 while she got gas. I fished around her car, found a gun. I waited for the right time, shot them bitches."

"You didn't know I was there?"

"Nah, not until you bumped me."

"You bumped me."I corrected.

"I'm sure you did."

"Nah, I'm positive it was you that bumped me."I retorted.

"Whatever, Vanessa."

"Why we always end up arguing?"I uttered.

"It's just what hardheaded teenagers and their mothers do."

"Then how come me and mom never argued?"I asked, referring to Melanie, my other mom. "Ion know,"She shrugged.

"Where we going?"

"Where you wanna go?"

"Texas. I wanna talk to momma."I replied.

"Then that's where we're going."

After she said that, I said nothing more. I didn't need to say anything else. I didn't want to say anything else. Silence, while I pondered. Pondered about life and what I was going to do with it now that I've gotten in contact with my parents.

"Mama?"

"What's up?"

"I love you."

She glanced at me before turning her attention back to the road.

"I love you too."

C. Baby