Chapter 42

Malaysia POV

"I'm taking it, you liked it?"I asked as I started the car to drive us home.

"Hell yeah! Girl, I got three numbers and you already know how many people danced on me!"Dream rambled. "They had this fine ass girl, she told me her name was Alexis. Bubble butt, I swear!"

"Oh really?"I asked, faking to be intrigued with the conversation we were having. I don't give a damn about a bubble butt girl named Alexis.

Tonight did not go as planned, like I thought it would. I had planned for me and Dream to have a good time at the club and to get her out of the funk that she was constantly in. And she did get out of her funk by the only problem was, I was just getting into mine.

The bouncer wouldn't let us inside of the club unless we kissed. At first, I didn't want to kiss Dream. She's my friend and I tried to tell that to the bouncer but he wasn't listening. Before I could finish my sentence, Dream had pulled me in for a quick and friendly peck on the lips.

I got so caught up in the kiss, the two seconds that her lips lingered on mine. I spent my night at the club, wondering why she didn't let me finish my sentence. I spent my night at the club watching her dance on strangers and collect their numbers.

I wondered if she meant that kiss and I made it my duty to ask her about it before I left for Detroit in two days.

"Who else did you meet?"I asked, pretending to be into the conversation. I didn't need her getting the thought that something was wrong with me. I don't want to ruin her night, so I'll just bring it up on our way to Blue Bayou tomorrow afternoon.

"After Alexis, I went to the restroom to ya know, do my business and when I came out girl you'll never guess who I ran into!"She screamed, even though I was sitting right beside her. She was a little tipsy, but not close to drunk. At first, she was drunk but it slowly wore off when I didn't let her get anymore alcoholic beverages. I let her get one last drink before we left and she's been drunk off of that for a while now.

"Who?"

"Another big booty bitch! Her name was Misty."She informed me.

"Sounds like a pornstar name."I mumbled to myself. "Huh?"She asked but I quickly shook my head.

"Nothing."I replied.

"Ooh, theres something I have to tell you."

"Tell me..."

"There's a secret I've been keeping from everyoneee! My names not Dream, it's Vanessaaaa!"She dragged. I glanced over at her.

"Girl shut the fuck up."I told her. This girl is drunk, she doesn't know what the hell she's talking about. Dream is not in her right mind at the moment, so her blurting our random stuff is expected. And why did she slur this sentence when everything else she said wasn't slurred.

"No really! My name is Vanessa Hazel."

"Okay, whatever you say."

We made it back to the complex in one piece and I helped her out of the car.

"Don't go in there acting a fool, people trying to sleep."I warned Dream but she did the exact opposite as soon as we got inside of the building.

She ran up and down the halls, screaming. I so wanted to just leave her down here to make a fool out of herself, by herself but I couldn't do that. And I wouldn't let myself leave my friend when she's about to tarnish her newfound reputation.