Chapter 19

Mynetta in M/M
Vanessa POV

I stepped off of the elevator and went straight down the hall of the third floor of the building.

I banged on Mynetta's dorm room until I heard the lock unlock. The door was pulled back by her room mate, Janelle.

"Where Mynetta?"I asked barging into the dorm.

"Are you one of her hoes?"Janelle asked, I straight faced her.

"Nah, she one of mines though."I replied. "I see you, I see you! She inna bathroom."She laughed.

I went over to the bathroom and tried to open the door but it was locked. I inserted my acrylic nail into the little slot and slowly turned the lock. I took my finger out and opened the door.

"Ha! What you doing?"I screamed, smacking her wet ass.

She screamed then straight faced me. "How you just barge into my room like that? Where's Janelle?"She questioned, stepping out of the shower.

"Doesn't matter."

"Why you here this early any way?"

"You sent that picture to Malaysia, didn't you?"

"What picture?"

"Stop acting fucking stupid Mynetta."

"No, I didn't. I deleted right after I sent it to you."

I studied her face. I don't believe her, she's lying. I know it.

"You sure?"I asked, folding my arms against my chest.

"I did not send that photo to Malaysia."She repeated. I smirked, overlooking her now dry but still naked body.

"Aight."I turned to leave.

"Where you going?"

"Off to mind my business."

"Wait!"

"What?"

When I turned around to face her, her face was so close to mine. We were practically kissing; forget practical, we were.

"I know you liked that!"She pulled back, smiling. A small smile appeared on my face.

She had me blushing!

Change the subject!

"Get dressed."I patted her shoulder before leaving the bathroom. When I exited the bathroom, Janelle was gone. I left the dorm and locked it on my way out. I casually walked down the hall, got on the elevator and pressed the button to go back to the first floor.

Once again, I was on the same ride down with the creepy chick from yesterday. The ride was quiet, until we got on the second floor.

"Everyone will know all of your secrets!"The creepy chick yelled.

"Um, ma'am are you okay?"I asked. "Everyone will know all of your secrets!"She yelled again.

As soon as we got down on the first floor, the elevator stopped and the doors opened. I wanted to get out of here because this chick was spreading negative vibes and I don't need that type of energy but she stood in my way, facing me.

"Can you, like, move?"I asked, trying to go around her but she blocked me.

"Everyone will know all of your secrets!"The chick yelled for the third time. "Look here bitch—!"I started but she cut me off.