Chapter 67

Mynetta POV

Soon, Vanessa was asleep. I️ watched her sleep for a few minutes before reaching for her phone. It took me a while to remember what her password was.

When I️ finally thought of it, I️ typed it in. And I️ was correct. Her password was our wedding date.

She had all of these apps on her phone. I️ knew of them because I️ used to get on them before I️ went to jail. I went straight to snapchat and took a photo of Vanessa and I️ laying in the bed. I️ titled the picture with "reunited❤️💍" before saving it to her memories and posting it to her story. Almost instantly, her followers viewed it. However, only one person slid up.

XoMena: Who are you ?

And I️ replied with 'her wife😊' before leaving the chat and exiting the app. I️ turned her phone off and sat it back where I️ found it.

"I️ still can't believe you're really here,"She spoke. "I️ know right. But nevertheless, I'm happy to be back with my wife."I️ smiled.

"Come on, we'd better get ready. I️ have our whole day planned out."She told me. We traveled to the bathroom and got cleaned up.

"I️ see that jail food was doing you right."She chuckled as we both undressed. She took in my figure. I️ was now thicker in all the right places and so was she. Vanessa was always thick, it just seems like she keeps getting thicker. I️ haven't seen her body in years but I'm sure her ass was smaller than how it was when I️ left.

We stood there just admiring each other's body. She was shaved but I️, on the other hand, was hair every where. Razors could be used as weapons so they definitely weren't allowed in prison. I️ had more than a bush down there which made me feel a bit ashamed that my body was unkept and hers wasn't.

We showered together. I️ wanted so bad to sex her and for her to sex me but I️ knew that our bodies could wait.

I️ was overly horny since I️ couldn't get any while I️ was away. Somehow, I️ managed to control myself though.

"What's the plan for today?"I️ asked.

"Well, first we're going shopping to get you some more clothes and stuff. You have stuff back at the house but it's all outdated so expect to walk out of the mall with millions of bags. Then after that, we'll go get our hair and nails done. And after that, we'll get you waxed. And after your wax, we'll just chill and enjoy each other's company. The day will be over by the time we come back from getting you waxed any way. And then tomorrow..."She smirked at me and I️ knew just what she was thinking about. She was going to make love to my body tomorrow.

We cleaned up and she got dressed in a different outfit than yesterday. I️, however, had to dress in the same thing I️ had on yesterday.

We went left the hotel and got in her car. She took me to the mall and believe me, she splurged on me. I️ hope spending all of this money on me wouldn't drain her.

"I️m gonna go to the restroom. I'll be back in a few minutes."She said. She walked out of the store and disappeared. I️ continued looking for clothes that were my size. It's been fifteen minutes and Vanessa still hasn't come back yet. She had given me her card just in case if I️ wanted to check out before she got back.

I️ walked out of that store with three bags full of clothes. I️ went to the restrooms.

"Vanessa?"I️ called. Thankfully no one else was in the restrooms.