Chapter 68

Mynetta POV

"I️ still think it's kinda selfish of you for not letting me see my kids."I️ pointed out.

"Am I️ wrong for missing you?"She asked. "Don't I️ come first?"

"Girl the fuck is you on?"I️ chuckled. "Yeah, you're my wife but my kids are more important than you. And I️ want to see them. I️ miss them and I️ know they miss me too. Why you holding me back?"

"Holding you back? I️ just wanted to spend time with you before they take you away. You're gonna be so busy with them. You gonna forget about me..."Her head dropped as she started to fiddle with her fingers.

"Baby, you know I'll never forget about you. I'm still here, ain't I️? I️ just wanna catch up with my babies."I️ told her. "But I️'m your baby."She whined.

"You're one of them. But I️ have two others that need my love and affection just as much as you. I️ would like to go home please."I️ tried to be calm with her.

"One more night please?"She begged. "There's going to be many more nights girl, chill out."I️ chuckled.

"I️ have to go pee. You stay here."She got up off of the bed and went to the bathroom. I️ heard the lock which was weird to me. She never used to lock the door, why is she doing it now...

I️ sighed and just ignored it. She was in the bathroom for about fifteen minutes. I️ didn't hear her pee or nothing. All I️ heard was the toilet flush and the sink come on. She came out and I️ pretended not to watch her. I️ saw, out of the corner of my eye, her rub her red nose. Her nose was always red. She must have a really bad cold. I️ made a mental note to take her to the doctor one of these days to get her checked out.

"How come yeen been going to work? I️ thought you work on Tuesdays ?"

"I️ got fired."She sighed.

"Why?"I️ asked. I️ needed to know why she got fired so I️ can help her get the job back. I️ know how much she loved working at the hospital, helping people out. So how could someone fire a person as sweet and helpful as her...

"Can we talk bout that later?"She asked as she sat on my lap. I️ felt her lips on mine and her doing this bought a feeling of comfort to me. I️ missed kissing her lips even though that's all we've been doing since we've been reunited.

I️ smiled in the kiss as her hands roamed my body. I️ admit, I️ lost all my juice in jail. I️ don't think I'll be able to last as long as I️ used to.

In no time, we were both naked and under the covers.

"Please don't hurt me,"I️ mumbled as I️ intently watched her hook the strap to her waist. "I️ gotchu ma."She replied. She ate me out, making me feel so special. Her warm tongue against my kitty sent me into overdrive. I️ was not ready for the dick but I️ was going to take it anyways.

She stuck the tip in and I️ gasped. It felt like I️ was losing my virginity all over again. "Don't go too fast..."I️ said through trying to catch my breath from that one stroke. She shushed me and continued to do her thing. Once I️ got used to the feeling of her inside of me, it started to feel good as she quickened her pace. "Fuck!"I️ screamed out. I️ felt my walls tightening around her, signaling that I️ was about to cum. I️ had no time to give her a warning before my juices came rushing out. Right after I️ released, my eyes shut tight and I️ was fast asleep.

~~~

"Is that the same dick you cheated on me with?"I️ asked out of nowhere.