Chapter 56

Mynetta POV

What just happened was crazy, but what's to come is bizarre. I️ found my way from the back of the club and into the front where everybody else was on the dance floor. I️ quickly found the three people I️ came with and grabbed them.

"Time to go."I️ yelled over the loud music.

"The nights just getting started!"Lena shouted back, she was beyond sloppy drunk. She definitely needed to get home and sober up.

"No, it's ended. Let's go. We came together, we leave together."

"Loosen up. Not everyone is married like you."Ayanna fussed. I️ rolled my eyes and quickly thought of a comeback.

"Hey at least I️ can get married, and stay married."

That was a low blow that I sent but at the time, I️ didn't care. She was about to say something else but I️ stopped her when something caught my eye. I️ stared at the person, I've never met Alexis before or seen her in person a day in my life but Vanessa has shown me pictures. And from the pictures, the person looks exactly like Alexis.

I️ thought back to the text my wife sent me earlier saying "kill". She gave me permission to take my anger and hatred out on this bitch so that's what I'm going to do. I️ bum rushed her, sending her flying back. I️ fell onto her and started to throw punches.

"You. Want. To. Put. A. Kid in danger. Bitch. Fuck. You!"I️ said with every punch. She hurt my family. So now I️ have to hurt her...

Without noticing it, I️ grabbed a big ass bottle and slung it back. In seconds, the bottle crashed against her head and liquid splashed all over her. Her head flew back on impact as blood rushed out of her face and head. Glass was sticking out of different parts of her face, she looked silly.

I️ couldn't do anything else to her face unless I️ wanted to start bleeding too; so I️ snatched a shot glass off of a table nearby.

I️ smashed it into her neck and started to stomp her chest in with my heel. She continued to scream out which fueled my anger. I️ wanted that bitch to die. I was able to stomp that bitch one more time before somebody pulled me off of her. "We gotta go! You gonna get us arrested,"Jalaia said as she huddled into the rest of the crowd. This was the only way not to be seen if police showed up, so I did the same thing. The four of us found each other and dived into the car. Jalaia sped off in the other direction while the cops drove past us.

I️n the back of the silent car, I️ took in my own appearance. Blood on my dress; a broken heel... and my other heel wasn't even on. I️ don't know where its at and I️ don't care either. I️ can buy new ones if I️ really wanted to.

The ride to my house was silent but quick. I️ didn't say anything to them, just got out and slammed the door.

I️ snatched the keys from my bra and smashed it into the door.

"You said you'd be home twenty minutes ago."Vanessa started soon as I️ walked through the door. "Got into a lil scuffle,"I️ mumbled. "With who and why?"She questioned.

"Your ex. You told me to kill her. That's what you wanted, right?"I️ huffed and wiped my face with the back of my hand.

"How?"

"She showed up at the same club I️ was at and we got to scrapin'. That's all,"

"Is that your blood?"

"Have I️ ever lost a fight in my life?"I️ asked her with a straight face. Now is not the time to ask dumb questions.

"Come help me clean up."I️ jogged up the stairs and into my room.

"Licia!"

She looked up at me and immediately started to smile and reach for me. She wanted me to pick her up.

"Mama has to get cleaned up first."Nessa told her.

"You not gonna help me?"I️ asked. "No, you a big girl. Clean yaself up and fix ya hair standing all over ya head."Nessa got in the bed beside her. I️ rolled my eyes and proceeded to the bathroom. I️ grabbed a small towel and big towel and started the shower water.

Vanessa POV

I️ climbed into the bed on my side, and got comfortable.

"How was your night?"I️ asked, not looking up from the tv.

"It was aight. Got some shit to tell you after she go to sleep though."She replied. I️ nodded and glanced at Alicia who had all eyes on Mynetta. She missed her a lot and was glad she was back home. And so was I️.

What's to come of our future is unknown, but with each other, I️ just know that we can conquer anything.

C. Baby