Chapter 62

Outfit in M/M
Vanessa POV

"Babe!"Mynetta shouted into the phone and I️ couldn't help but to smile.

"Yes! I'm here, and I've been missing you like crazy."I️ pouted.

"You know I️ been missing you as well. How are the kids?"She asked.

"Alicia is asleep and Angel is playing with her toys. You want to talk to her?"

"No actually I️ want to talk to you. What're you doing?"

"I'm getting ready to go out with a friend. What about you?"

"Oh ya know, the usual I️ always do in here."

"I️ can't wait until you get out. Like, I️ was forced to make friends and they're cool it's just, I️ don't always want to be around them. I️ be wanting to be with you like, every time I'm with them I️ just be thinking like, I️ wish Mynetta was here. It just breaks my heart that I️ can't be around you every single day like we used to."I️ said, clearly on the verge of tears.

"Awh baby, you know I️ miss it too. But I️ gotta serve these last few years and then things will be back how they used to. Stop crying baby."

"I️ just, I️ love and miss you so much. And it kills me."

"Baby, stop crying. You gonna mess up ya make up, cause I️ know you got some on right now."She chuckled. "Yeah."I️ let out a small laugh.

"You're right."I️ added.

"I️ know. I'm always right."She laughed again and I️ could tell She was grinning over there. I️ know it must be hard for her being stuck in that jail cell all day, every day. But I️ know that she can get through it and that it's only a rough patch in our life. And I️ can get through it as well if I️ just hold it together.

"You holding it down for me over there?"

"Yes indeed. Keeping the house, myself and the kids in tact. When you get home, every thing is going to be perfect."

"Keeping my kitty tight?"She asked. My eyes widened when she said that. It made me think back to two days ago when Mena fingered me, and last night when she ate me out.

Thankfully, the automatic voice interrupted our conversation, telling us that we only had a minute left on the call.

"I️ love you baby."I️ spoke up when I️ noticed that she was quiet on the other side. She hated when the automatic voice came on. It reminded her that our time was limited and that the phone would soon hang up. Being on the phone with each other was our only getaway from reality.

"I️ love you too."She replied just seconds before the call ended. The three beeps sounded in my ear. I️ sat the phone down and sucked up my feelings. It's been two years, I️ should be used to this by now but I'm not. It just isn't the same anymore.

I️ let out a heavy sigh and just continued to beat my face. Once I️ was done with my make up, I️ went to my closet and headed straight to the fancy clothing. I️ pulled on the pink one sided dress and the heels after I️ put lotion and deodorant on. After I️ was dressed, I️ pulled my hair out of the bonnet and watched it fall. I️ curled my hair quickly.

I️ was off today and Mena and I️ decided to hang out today. No, I'm not feeling her as much as she's feeling me. She's just keeping the bed warm for when Mynetta comes back home. She's just a substitute. She satisfies me good enough even though Mynetta could do better.