Blaine couldn't help but smile, his mom was on his side.

"You may have agreed to that but not me, I don't want a son with a disease. He needs to be straightened out."

Pam stepped in once more, "James" she sad firmly, "We are talking about this horrible behavior to your son when he leaves. Speaking of which, Blaine. sweetie, I think I heard Kurt honking his horn so why don't you go, have a fun time and don't come home too late."

"Thanks mom I won't, bye." He said picking up his phone, wallet and jacket before heading downstairs, he could practically feel the hateful look his father was giving him.

He ran outside towards Kurt car, he knew it was Kurt's because there was tape on the windshield where it somehow got smashed. Now that he thought of it Kurt never told him the real reason why it was like that.

He went to the passenger side of the car opened it and slid in the seat.

"Hey,B what's u-" Kurt was cut off my Blaine's lips on his, Kurt automatically kissed back. The kiss was passionate and a little wet, that's when Kurt realized that Blaine was crying.

Breaking the kiss Kurt said, "Blaine, hey what's wrong, talk to me, love. What happened?" He was very concerned Blaine wasn't the one to break down, that was usually him.

"M-my dad, H-he isn't ok with me being gay and he called me a d-disappointment, god that hurt a lot hearing him say that." Blaine was saying into Kurt's shoulder, which was like his second home.

Kurt was furious, how could someone say that to a person. Or how could a father say that to his son, it was just cruel. He rubbed the hazel eyed boys back.

"My mom was on my side though," He told Kurt with more happiness, "She told him that they were going to talk about his behavior toward me when I left, it felt good that she stood up to him."

Kurt smiled, "That's awesome that she did that B, so are you ok now? My shoulders always there for you when you need it." He told the shorter boy giving him a small kiss on the forehead.

Blaine reluctantly pulled away from Kurt's shoulder but said, "Yeah I'm ok now, thanks for comforting me. But what would make me feel a whole lot better is when we start cuddling." He said with a sly grin.

Kurt playfully rolled his eyes, "Fine Mr.Cuddle whore, let's get going so we can cuddle."

Blaine yelled, "YAAAY!!". Then they were off, about half way there Blaine asked Kurt shyly, "Hey K? Can you sing for me?"

Kurt laughed at Blaines shyness, "Of course baby, anything for you." Kurt went threw a whole bunch of songs in his head he knew Blaine liked when he finally thought of the perfect one. (A/N: See what I did there? 😂)

Kurt started singing:
Made a wrong turn once or twice
Dug my way out, blood and fire
Bad decisions, that's alright
Welcome to my silly life
Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
Miss "no way, no way it's all good", it didn't slow me down
Mistaken, always second guessing
Under estimated, look, I'm still around

God did Blaine love this boy, he knew exactly what made him feel better. He joined in with the chorus harmonizing:
Pretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel
Like you're less than, less than perfect
Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel
Like you're nothing, you are perfect