16. Unexpected Kiss.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I hate him.."

Taehyung mumbled, feeling weird. He liked Jungkook from the first time he saw him. He never felt this much towards someone but he also knows that right know he felt needy. He was full of Lust. Jungkook looked too cute. He wants him.

"Why are you here anyways?"

Namjoon asked, not understanding why Taehyung hid with them. Taehyung just rolled his eyes.

"I'm stalking my crush Namjoon."

"Who the Fuck is your crush? IF IT IS JIN I'LL-"

"It's Jungkook you egg head. Stop talking like Seokjin is already yours!"

"Sweag."

Yoongi Interrupted their argument. Namjoon was shooked to hear Taehyung saying such things, Taehyung never did that and hopefully never will again or else Taehyung would be the next thing Namjoon would brake. Taehyung on the other hand was getting impatient. He felt way to needy to think clear. Yoongi was definitely enjoying them two fighting but needed to stop the conversation since someone they know started heading towards them.
Taehyungs older brother.

"Minho hyung?"

"Tae what are you doing there? Why are you hiding? I saw you and your friends as I was sitting with my friends. You seem nervous is everything alright?"

Minho was a really kind hearted person just like Taehyung. Taehyung didn't knew what to answer so he just answered the first thing that came into his mind but what he didn't knew was that this was the worst decision he'd ever made.

"It's because of him Hyung.."

Taehyungs said nervously, pointing at the table where Jungkook sat. He wanted to explain that he liked him but Minho git it all wrong and before Taehyung could start explaining Minho grabbed him by his wrist and dragged him towards the table where his crush, Jungkook, sat with big eyes.

"YOU!"

Minho said angrily and Taehyung wanted to hide. Why was his life this shitty.

"Yes?"

"I don't know what you do to Taehyung but don't get close to him or else you'll get a problem with me!"

Minho thought that Taehyung was being bullied by him. Taehyung got bullied when he was younger. Stupid kids called him 'alien' or sole other stupid shit. He didn't want his brother to go through that again. Sadly Taehyung wanted Minho for one time to not try to play the hero. Taehyung started crying to the boys suprise. Yoongi and Namjoon came out of their hiding place and ran towards him, confusing Seokjin, Jimin and Jungkook even more.

"Tae?"

Someone else yelled. It was Baekhyun, another good friend of Taehyung. He and his boyfriend Sehun walked across the cafetiria to go to the library and study but stopped as they saw Taehyung crying.

"Baekie!"

Taehyung cried out as he ran into Baekhyuns open arms. He was so embarrassed. How is he supposed to explain this to Jungkook or to even face him. He's a total freak. Baekhyun asked him what's the matter and Taehyung explained, sobbing and crying into Baekhyun's shirt. Minho was now surrounded by his friends and Taehyungs. His friends came as they saw that everyone in the cafetiria gathered around their friend.

"Minho what's going on?"

Taemin asked as he stood beside him and Jimin. He and Jimin are cousins.

"I-I.."

Minho wasn't understanding a thing just like the rest of them. All eyes were on him but they all looked at Taehyung and Baekhyun who were smiling. Sehun was yelling 'Yehet' and Baekhyun started squeezing Taehyungs body against his. Taehyung was in love. They were so happy while the other boys were still dumbfounded but one of them was burning. It was Jungkook. Why was that boy hugging Taehyung like that and who was Minho? Are they in a relationship? And who is this Baekhyun guy to him? Jungkook was about to ask as he got interrupted from another boy, who came out of the library.

"GUYS COME AND SEE THIS! TWO GUYS ARE RUNNING AROUND IN THE LIBRARY, PRETENDING TO BE A HORSE AND A UNICORN!! YOU NEED TO SEE THIS."

The crowd around the boys disappeared in seconds. Seokjin was kind of sad, he liked the attention he got. Some boys were checking him out and under them was Namjoon.
Jungkook tried to ask again but Minho walked away, towards Taehyung. He then tried to ask the other boys but sadly he got interrupted again.

"Jinnie princess!"

It was no one else than Jackson and his friends. Namjoon pulled Seokjin unknowingly closer to him. His body moved on his own.

"Jackson!?"

Was the only thing Seokjin said before Jackson wrapped his arms tightly around him. Seokjin wanted to shake him off but then he remembered that Jackson was his boyfriend. Namjoon was getting angry at this point. Jackson is just playing. Jungkook looked towards Jackson who glared at Namjoon.

"Jinnie I missed you baby~ are you all right? I heard crying so I came."

Jackson said, slightly kissing Seokjins cheek. Seokjin just responded with a blush on his face. He was embarrassed. Namjoon and Mark rolled his eyes. Both hated the fact that these two were together. They stared at each other or actually communicated with there eyes.

"Jin is totally fine Jackson."

Mark said annoyed and jealous. Namjoon then started talking too.

"And for your information the crying boy you thought was Seokjin was in fact Taehyung. So now you can leave."

Jackson was suprised from his friend mark, not really from Namjoon to be honest. He shot Mark a death glare but mark was focused on Yugyeom flirting with Jungkook.

"So now we met again.."

Yugyeom said smirking. He leaned closer to Jungkook who backed off quickly. Taehyung walked towards his friends with Baekhyun since Sehun walked to class with Minho and his friends. Taehyung stopped walking as he tried to figure out the situation he was in now. Jackson was arguing with Namjoon about him leaving Seokjin alone while Mark tried to drag him along with him and the dabbing boy BamBam. Yoongi was flirting with Jimin out of the blue and..

Jungkook was kissing Yugyeom.
-----------------------------------------------------------

I should really stop calling Hobi a horse.. at least he found one of his horse friends Lay. Does Unicorn count? Idk.
Love yo-GHURT.

~Anita♡

Bye bitches