↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ✗

Start from the beginning

       Kendall fights the smile making its way on his face. "Now, the first step is getting the set designer to build the ultrateen crib here and not Rocque Records."

        Aria raises her eyebrows and Logan smiles sarcastically again. "Yeah, that's simple. And how are we gonna do that?"

         Kendall crosses his arms over his chest and smiles at Logan. "Logan, are you forgetting that Palm Woods is home of the future famous?"

         The boys ran to the lobby while Aria went to Malia's apartment. She didn't want to be apart of the boys plan to have the Dream crib built at the apartment. She didn't want to risk losing her career.

       Aria was told that the boys had to do interviews and make a music video for their first song. Luckily for Aria, she already filmed her music video a couple days ago. With Gustavo's and Kelly's help of course. It was a black and white theme and Aria had to lay in a mud bath for a long time.

        Aria walks right into Malia's apartment and immediately walks to the fridge. She frowns when she notices there was no junk food, so she started looking trough the cabinets. She laughs in victory and she found a bag of hot Cheetos before pulling them out and eating some and yelling; "sup bitch! I'm home!"

         Malia comes out shortly after giving Aria an unamused look. "Thanks for eating all of my hot Cheetos!"

       Aria smiles. "I only ate a few."

         Malia smiles and takes the bag from her and pops a few in her mouth. "So, how are you and Maverick?"

         "We are doing okay actually. We've been texting a lot more and hanging out."

          Malia frowns. "What about you and Kendall?"

          Aria let her shoulders slump. "Still mad at me."

          "He'll come around."

        "I hope. I'm starting to feel separation anxiety."

          Jennifer Knight put down a plate full of corn dogs on the table for dinner. "Hey, I almost forgot. I'm gonna go look for a job tomorrow, so I'll be gone from about eleven to three."

       The minute she walks away Kendall gives Logan a look. "Okay, that happened, but what now?"

      Kendall clicks his tongue. "I have no idea. Frankly, I can't believe we got this far."

       James lifts up his wrists. "Hey, look. Wrist—dannas."

       Aria narrows her eyes into slits at her brother before standing up and walking to the fridge while Kendall talks to the boys around about the plan.

       Aria pulls out a bag of pizza rolls and puts them on a plate and put them in the microwave.

        Kendall watches Aria, ignoring the glare from James. Kendall then shakes his head and continues to talk about his plan.

        Once Aria was done cooking her pizza rolls. She grabs her plate and making her way out of the living him. "Alright guys, I'm gonna head to bed. More like stay up till three am watching Teen Wolf and stuffing my face with pizza rolls."

        James smiles at his sister. "Night sis."

        Aria smiles at her brother before walking towards him and pecking his cheek. She pecks Logan's and Carlos' too, but not Kendall.

       If he is gonna act like a dick towards her, she's gonna act like a bitch towards him.

          The next morning the five were making there way to Rocque Records. The only reason why Aria was going, was because Gustavo wanted to talk to her.

         Logan puts his arms out in front of the other four. "He's in a bad mood. Abort mission."

         Kendall puts Logan's arm down. "Just stay cool. If we fail, we fail."

         The five start walking to Gustavo. He raises one hand. "Heel, stay, speak."

         Aria rolls her eyes as Kendall lifts up a picture. "We took some pictures of the pool at the Palm Woods, the greatest pool ever, very lucky water." He hands the papers to Kelly. "It's a great location for the interviews."

        "Hot directors shoot there all the time." Carlos trails off when he sees the swirly slide. "Swirly slide!"

      Gustavo raises his voice; "oh, the dogs are directing my video now. Well, let me tell you how it works. You are the dogs, and I am the trainer. Now, sit." Gustavo notices them not sitting. "Don't sit."

         The boys turned around and sat down on the couch. Aria snorts and Gustavo grabs his head in frustration. Kelly shows him the pictures. "This pool looks great. And it's close enough that we could be back here by three to shoot he performance at the ultrateen hangout place."

         The boys points at Kelly and cheer. "So smart! Oh yeah!"

       "No yeah! You do what I say, and I say no, no, no!" Gustavo screams and then the fake screen behind him break. "Hey, lady do the interviews at the Palm Woods." Gustavo turns to Aria. "By the way. You have to take some pictures for your album tomorrow."

       Aria shrugs. "Alright. Let's get ready for this Bitch!"

don't be a silent reader,
vote, comment, share

unedited