Just Best Friends

Start from the beginning

Kurt tried to fight the urge to roll his eyes in front of Sebastian. The boy bragged all the time about stuff like that and he didn't know whether to believe him or not, either way, it got annoying after a while.

"Since none of you actually want to pay attention." they heard Wes announce, standing up and gathering his things. "This meeting is adjourned." he huffed before storming out of the room, a sympathetic David following him.

No one really phased by the sudden change of plans, they all stood up and left. "Come to our dorm?" Blaine turned and asked Sebastian. Kurt and Blaine were roommates as well.

"Sounds good, babe." Sebastian smiled, sending him a wink.

The three Warblers walked back to Kurt and Blaine's dorm, Sebastian and Blaine hand in hand while Kurt walked behind them, looking jealously at their intertwined hands.

You see Kurt Hummel was in love with his best friend, to put it plain and simple.

Kurt and Blaine were inseparable. They knew more about each other then they knew themselves, they were there for each other when they were mad or sad. The only way to calm down one was to have the other there soothing him, to say the least, they were the best of friends.

Throughout their friendship, Kurt just kept falling more and more for the gel haired boy. Unfortunately, Blaine didn't seem to reciprocate those feelings and Kurt cared too much about Blaine and their friendship to say anything about it.

But the day Blaine walked into their dorm all happy and excited, stating that his crush, Sebastian Smythe, kissed him and asked him on a date was the day Kurt lost all hope of ever dating his best friend. So he vowed to help Blaine with whatever he needed and gave him 110% support on his friends new relationship, even if he died a little inside every time they kiss or hold hands.

Arriving at the room, the three of them walked inside. Blaine wasn't even fully inside before Sebastian pulled him towards the beds and instantly started to make out.

Kurt was disgusted but tried to ignore it, "Guys, I'm- um, gonna head to the bathroom and get ready for bed."

The two boys seemed too caught up in the moment to even care, so he just walked into the bathroom and tried not to puke in his mouth.

• • •

It took about two hours for Kurt to get dressed, take a shower and do his daily nighttime product routine.

When he got out of the bathroom, Blaine and Sebastian were snuggled up on Blaine's bed fast asleep so he went wake then up. "B. B, wake up." he shook the raven haired boy. Blaine started to wake up and move which caused Sebastian to wake up.

"Sebastian needs to leave before curfew or he's going to get in trouble." Kurt warned the boys.

"Crap." Sebastian said and he jumped out of bed in a flash and smoothed his uniform out.

"Come on Seb, I'll walk you to your dorm." Blaine said then took Sebastian's hands as he walked out the door and into the halls.

When they finally got to his dorm Sebastian said, "I had fun tonight Blaine, but I can't believe your dumb roommate had to go and ruin it." he leaned in for a kiss but Blaine backed away.