Namjoons room was filled with Ryan. Ryan notebook, Ryan mouse pad..He also had a obsession but definitely not as hard as Seokjin. Jungkook had it too. He is obsessed with cosmetic but this is something Seokjin knows about so that he doesn't feel too lonely or different. Jungkook was still looking around as he found a little book on Namjoons desk. It seemed like a notebook or like a diary. Jungkook shouldn't open it if he was a good boy but guess what?! Mama ain't here right now. He opened the book and flipped through the pages. Some of them where some rap texts and the others where full of different melodies. So he likes music. Interesting.

Jungkook stopped as a piece of paper  that cought his eye. It fell onto the floor and Jungkook picked ot up. It wasn't a song text but it was just a note with the caption 'Love hurts'.

When I see you happy in the morning, it brightens up my day.

I get lost in those big brown eyes of yours, even if I try I can't look away.

Whenever you start blushing hard or your getting mad with me I want to just hold you tight and set all my emotions free.

You're playing with my heart and it drives me insane.

Even if you don't know what you do to me your the one to blame.

Your plump pink lips, your big brown eyes, and your amazing body keep me awake at night.

I try to fight against those feelings since I know this isn't right.

I hate myself for loving you but there's nothing I can do.

I try to keep you away from me as much as I can bear. But one day my body will take over me and than there's only me you'll have to fear.

I love you with all my heart but your too blind to see. I just want to show you how we could be.

I'll be beside you in the daylight and  watch out for you. And I'll love you every night that's all I can do.

Even just a smile of you wants me to tell you how I feel because all those signs that I read gives me hope that your love towards me is also real.

Everyone wants me even if I'm a bad person or clumsy some time. But I know that loving you is my biggest crime.

I love you and it hurts.

Jungkook was about to cry. This boy Namjoon isn't as cold hearted as Jungkook thought. All the other stuff Namjoon wrote in this book was nothing compared to this. He only needs love. Seokjin should maybe try to be softer around Namjoon or try to take care of Namjoon like an older brother since he goes through. Jungkook wanted to know him better. So far he knows that Namjoon likes Ryan, is good with his words, can write englisch really well and is hopelessly in love with someone.

Jungkook wanted to read more song texts of Namjoon since he mostly wrote about personal stuff but couldn't do so because Seokjins loud voice brought him back to reality.

"JUNGKOOK WERE LEAVING IN 5 MINUTES I'LL MAKE US SOME SANDWICHES ARE YOU ALREADY DRESSED?"

Jungkook cursed mentally so that Seokjin won't hear him. He totally forgot about it. He rushed towards Namjoons closet and looked through his clothes. Namjoons has a good tasted in clothes but to be honest Jungkook doesn't really know much about fashion his go to outfit is his Timberlands matched with a with T shirt and a pair of Jeans. Jungkook grabbed a black T shirt and combined it with a pair of white shorts and luckily he wore his black timberlands so that his outfit could match. He ran downstairs and saw Seokjin packing lunch for us. What a great mom. Jimin styled his hair and wore also a different shirt. He wore a striped longsleved shirt with a turtle neck. Jimin held a cap in his hand so Jungkook just took it and wore it instead of Jimin.

"Sorry Chim Chim my hair is a mess right now."

"It's al-"

"GUYS GET YOUR LUNCH WE'RE GOING NOW!"

Jungkook and Jimin ran to the door where Seokjin was now standing with Jimins bag and his. Jungkook would just visit the school for a week since he couldn't go with his class to a trip to Germany. He just stays at Seokjins place because he doesn't want to be alone at home.

As Seokjin was finished putting his red converse on he ran towards Jimin in who already started walking with Jungkook. Jimin walked towards the next busstop since they would arrive late if they walk there. They didn't wait long and Jimin paid even if Seokjin said he'll pay for it.

The bus arrived at school at the perfect time. They had 3 minutes left and ran out of the bus and  through all the people that were on their way. The clock was ticking loud in the hallway. They only got some minutes left.

They ran through the halls towards the stairs. They ran over the stairs as Seokjin noticed something. They've lost Jungkook. Jimin was about to enter the class as he saw that he was alone. He entered the class and saw the hole class looking at him. He was breathing heavily. He was right on time but was worried for Seokjin and Jungkook. He looked around if anyone was looking at him and indeed Namjoon was, he looked worried and tried to read out of Jimins face why Seokjin wasn't there but Jimin didn't even know himself. He secretly send a text into their group chat which was already filled with messages from them.

JustinSeagull:
'Seokjin im lost! There where so many people and I kind of lost track of you guys.. tell my real parents I love them and tell Jimin that I'll always be taller than him.'

PrincessofDadJokes:
'Where are you? I'll come and find you!'

JustinSeagull:
'I think I'm in the girls toilet?!'

PrincessofDadJokes:
'How the F-freaking Coconut did you end up there?! Wait there and don't do anything stupid!"

MochislostJams:
'Guys I'll tell the teacher that you'll come later because Jungkook has diarrhoea!"

JustinSeagull:
'Don't try me Jimin!'

MochislostJams:
'Sorry but I need to focus on class right now see you when you arrive!"

-MochislostJams is offline-

Right after Jimin put his phone back into his school bag Mr. Hitmanbang asked him if he knew why Seokjin was missing. Jimin was about to awnser as someone was knocking on their class door. It was Seokjin and Jungkook. Mr. Hitmanbang opened the door and Seokjin explained why they were late. He told what really happened and Mr. Hitmanbang introduced Jungkook to the class. Seokjin brought Jungkook to sit next to him and Jimin.

Everybody was looking at the 'new' student and all those girls where drooling and most boys where envying him. On the other hand Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok and Taehyung asked a quietly a question.
With different emotions. Namjoon and Yoongi with Jealousy while Taehyung and Hoseok with curiosity.

"Who is that guy?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Idk what I did but I know for sure that we need YoonMin and VKook.
Y'all just for your Information Jungkook is top (I just realised that if I made Taehyung Seokjins best friend I could add drama between VKook and VHope...IM STUPID but this is a trashy and long ass chapter. I hate myself fir this chapter it just confuses me..I had it planned differently but it ended up like a complete mess. Hope y'all enjoyed!

~Anita♡