Then, after taking a deep breath, I added, with a slightly shaky voice; "...w—we'd broke up. Just leave everything behind. I am with Col—".

"Fuck you!" Mia suddenly cursed out. Walking closer towards me, she then held me by my face — her sharp claws were digging so deeply into my flesh — each time getting deeper and deeper until I let out a loud painful groan. Lifting my hand up, I then desperately tried to remove her hand away from my face.

"Get your fucking hand off me, M—Mia..." I struggled to say. She looked at me sharply for a few seconds before she suddenly pushed me away until I felt down on the ground with a loud thud. I whimpered.

Stepping away from me, I'd noticed that Mia was now crying hysterically as she kept tugging on her now blond hairs like a maniac. She kept pulling and pulling — her cries were loud and clear for me to hear. For a few seconds, as I lied down on the ground; I wondered what was wrong with her. Mia was, anyway, rarely show this side of her. She always seemed so stoic, ignorant, merciless and crying wasn't exactly her thing. But then again, why would I care? She's not someone I wanted in my life anyway. Cole was.

Looking around, I'd noticed a few sharp rocks inches away from me. I glanced at the trio again — my heart was pounding against my rib cage — as I, in my best attempt, silently scooted closer towards the rock. I didn't know if they already notice me by now though, because the most important thing to me right now was to have a weapon. Swallowing a lump of saliva in my throat, I kept pulling myself towards the rock — closer and closer — until suddenly, Mia shouted at the top of her lung.

"Get him!" she yelled. In just a split second, the two wolves then ran towards me. By now though, thankfully, the rock was already in my tight grip. They jumped on top of me — claws scratching my face and my skin. One of the wolves, however, was having his face too close with my hand. And so, without wasting another seconds, I punched him right in his snout with the tip of the rock. It was a weak blow anyway, but still, it was enough to make him whimpered and running around with his now bleeding nose. "...son of a bitch!" Mia kept yelling. The other wolf however, who was now looking at me with fears in his eyes after noticing what I'd done to his friend; was slowly backing away. I sat up weakly with a proud smirk on my face — breathing rather heavily.

"You must be the Omega in your pack, huh? So fearful..." I mocked. He backed away a few more steps — his head down — as Mia kept forcing him to attack me. She sounded so stupid though if you asked me, so I snorted. "...what are you even doing here anyway? You're not suppose to be in any fight with an Alpha. Why don't you just go back home to your Mama, huh? Fucking weak..." I kept insulting. This wolf though, he looked like he could be mentally and emotionally destroyed. Taking that as an advantage, of course I wouldn't waste my energy getting in a physical fight with him. Not when I have another one — who was a much stronger wolf — to fight with.

Which was Mia.

"You're so stupid!" she yelled as she stomped towards us. Aggressively, she then grabbed the wolf in front of me by his neck and threw him around as if his weight was nothing for her. She kept yelling angrily, but when she looked at me again — she turned quiet. Silently, she then kneeled down so we were facing in front of each other — her hands were once again touching my skin. "...and look at you, Kyle. You use to be mine, but now...." she paused. She stared into my eyes — deeply — before she leaned forward to kiss me sensually on my lips. "...lips taste as sweet as a candy..." she whispered. I could smell her perfume, and unlike before, this time however, it was getting stronger. I felt like I was swimming somewhere in paradise with soft imagination of Cole's lovely face in my head — and without knowing, I leaned in again to kiss him. He wrapped his skinny arms around my neck, our tongues touching and saliva exchanged until suddenly; something sharp and cold was piercing me right into my chest — pulling me back into reality.

"...lover boy..." Mia sneered. She pulled the knife out of me, and as she kissed me again, she stabbed me. Again. Blood was oozing out from the corners of my mouth, tears now falling from the brims of my eyes as I stared helplessly into distance.

I'm so sorry, Cole.

"...if I can't have you, than that little cunt can't have you as well".

I'm so sorry for failing the test.

"...do you think I'll ever let you slip away after you broke up with me? I think not".

I hope we'll meet again in another world, and I promise to take care of you and our children.

"...never mess up with me, Kyle. No matter how great do you think you are..." she said for the final time as she pushed the knife deeper into me.

Breathlessly, I then lied down on the ground. I felt like my breath would stop in any second, the world felt so quiet around me and the blue sky looked so terrifyingly calming. I looked to the side with my mouth now slightly opened — tears wetting my cheeks like rain, and before I finally closed my eyes, I could see movement in the jungle.

p/s: Mia seduces Kyle with the help of the witch. Something with her perfume