The shorter boy shut his eyes and tried to steady his breathing. He was in too much pain to think about the lies that Karofsky was telling him.

At least he hoped they were lies.

Just when he thought it was over, Kurt then felt a punch square in the stomach as he was dropped to the floor.

Laughing menacingly, Dave kicked him to the side and walked out of the locker room, leaving a bruised and battered Kurt Hummel to fend for himself.

• • •

Meanwhile, Blaine just left the weight room where he was blowing off some steam by throwing a couple of punches to a punching bag, and was now heading to the locker rooms to get cleaned up when he heard someone crying.

"Hello?" He called out, he heard the crying come from the last line of lockers so he headed in that direction. When he got there he saw Kurt curled up in a ball crying.

"Kurt?" Blaine says softly, making his way closer to the taller boy. Kurt looked up, wiped his tears. "B-back off A-anderson, as you can see I-I'm not in the mood to get hit on right n-now."

Blaine just sat down next to him opened his arms out, "Come here."

Kurt stared at his open arms with caution but he was in so much pain he didn't care, he scooted over and basically snuggled closer to Blaine and bursted out crying all over again.

The other boy sat there patiently while rubbing his back and whispered in his ear, "You're gonna be ok." for a good 5 minutes before Kurt calmed down fully.

"Are you ready to tell me what happened?" Blaine asked him softly, Kurt nodded into Blaine's chest but didn't say anything.

"Whenever you're ready."

Kurt breathed in and out, sat up but was still in the other boy's arms and looked at those hazel golden pupils that he just melted into.

"It was Karofsky." Kurt said looking down at the floor, voice barely above a whisper but Blaine heard.

"What did he do to you?"

"He pushed me up against the lockers, and said I was useless and all the people in glee club talk about me behind my back and aren't really my friends." Kurt again had small tears coming down his cheeks, Blaine always saw Kurt as calm and collected never like this, never so vulnerable and hurt.... he didn't like it.

"Hey, look at me." Blaine said taking his hand and putting it on Kurt's chin to make the chestnut hair boy look at him. "I may have joined glee club only a couple of days ago but from what I can see those people love you for who you are. They definitely don't talk about you behind your back, that's just Karofsky saying things to mess with your head. And just to be clear, you are not worthless, you are kind, sweet, funny and have an amazing voice but above all that... you're an amazing person who-" He was cut off by a pair of lips.

More importantly, Kurt Hummel's lips.

He immediately melted into the kiss, because hell, this was Kurt Hummel and it's not everyday you get to kiss him.

Unfortunately, the need for air came and they had to break apart.

Kurt looked at Blaine

Blaine looked at Kurt

Kurt was the first to speak, "Before we talk about what just happened, I want to know why you said all those nice things about me, I know you kept hitting on me but I thought that was just for fun."

Blaine closed his eyes and said, "This is going to sound crazy and unbelievable coming from me, but I've had feelings for you since freshman year. I haven't acted upon them because since you've became a cherrio I thought your standards were set higher so I gave up on those feelings and became a "bad boy"I was fed up with the bullying too, so instead of being the victim I joined them in hurting victims. I know I was wrong, but ever since you said those things to me in the hall, I've been working on being a better person."

Kurt just stared at Blaine, then after a few seconds he engulfed him in a huge hug, "This is ironic because I've had feelings for you too... since freshman year actually, and I didn't do anything because why would a bad boy like someone like me?" Kurt said. "But thank you for being a shoulder to cry on, I really needed it." Kurt then pulled out of the hug, stood
up and offered his hand to Blaine who gladly took it.

"Anytime you need a shoulder to cry on, I'll be there Kurt promise." Blaine told the chestnut hair boy, intertwining there hands.

"So what does this make us?" Kurt asked.

Blaine smiled and said, "Boyfriends?"

"Boyfriends." Kurt confirmed with a mirroring smile.

With that Blaine gave Kurt a quick peck on the lips, and they both walked out of the locker rooms together... as boyfriends.

Omg, that was a forever long chapter and I apologize. I wasn't expecting it to be this long, I also apologize for the crappiness half way threw.

Anyway thanks
again for reading 😊.