I'm a get your heart racing
In my skin-tight jeans
Be your teenage dream tonight
Let you put your hands on me
In my skin-tight jeans
Be your teenage dream tonight

He looked up at the New Directions to see that they were all staring at him wide eyed and there mouths slightly open.

"Well I speak on behalf of everyone, welcome to the New Directions, Blaine!" Mr.Shue exclaimed.

• • •

Kurt was at his locker when Blaine came up to him, "So what did you think of my performance yesterday?"

"I thought it was good, I'll admit you have a nice voice. But I know the real reason why you want to join glee club." Kurt said sassily, shutting his locker and walking down the hall to lunch.

Blaine followed him with a smirk. "Oh really, Hummel? And what do you believe that reason is?"

Kurt stopped walking and turned around to look at Blaine. "You joined Glee because of me, you want to 'have me' or whatever. Well just a heads up, never gonna happen. You're rude, mean and you bully other people. I don't like guys like that, so unless you miraculously change,which I doubt will ever happen, get the idea of me and you out of your head!" And with that he stormed off to lunch.

Blaine just stood there taking it all in, Kurt was right. God he was so stupid, he spent half of his life trying to escape guys like him and now he's one of them. Blaine Anderson made a promise, he was gonna be a better person no matter the cost.

• • •

"YOU SLACKERS ARENT WORKING HARD ENOUGH, GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME!" Sue exclaimed as she threw her megaphone to the ground at the end of cheerios practice.

She picked it back up and yelled, "PORCELAIN, YOUR HEAD CHEERLEADER, START ACTING LIKE IT!" right in Kurt's ear.

The boy tried to not look annoyed, considering he was going to go deaf one of these cherrio practices, with the coach screaming in his ear with a megaphone every practice.

"Yes, coach Sylvester." Was all he said before speed walking to the locker rooms to get changed. He was about done today, bully's were acting more stupid then ever and he was fed up. He thought being a cheerio was gonna help his 'credit' but boy was he wrong.

"Hey princess, girls locker room is around the corner." Karofsky said behind him walking into the locker rooms.

Kurt took a deep breath. "No thanks Karofsky, I'm perfectly fine here. But you should head on over there."

Well now Kurt was really screwed.

Karofsky picked him up and slammed him into the lockers behind him. "What did you just say to me, fag?" the bully snarled, eyes filled with rage.

Still dealing with the pain from the slamming of the lockers, the cheerleader didn't say anything, on the edge of tears.

"That's what I thought. Now you listen to me right now, you're a worthless piece of crap, no one cares about you and you're a burden to everyone."

"T-that's not t-t-true." Kurt managed to get out, tears falling down his cheeks. The pain was killing him. "I have f-friends."

"Pfft,what, that pathetic glee club? Yeah they're lying to you ,they secretly talk about you behind your back. They're not really your friends." Dave kept saying.