↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ✗

Start from the beginning

         Kendall sat up straight, smiling at his best friends. "What can I say? You guys were right."

        A slapping noise made Aria sit up quickly. Her eyes widen when she saw a pretty brunette slap Kendall across the face. "How dare you?! What we had was real! But you threw it all away for Trish! Trish, my sworn enemy! I never want to see you again, Troy! Never!"

          She runs —or fast walks, away, crying and Aria furrows her eyebrows, taking a glance towards Kendall. "Who the hell was that?"

          Kendall held his aching cheek, rubbing it softly. "What just happened?"

        "You guys just met Camille, the palm woods, method actress queen." The group looked around trying to figure out where the voice was coming from until Kendall lifted up the trash can lid and the boy from earlier pops out. "The names Tyler. You may have seen me acting on various juice box commercials. Only, I don't wanna be an actor. I wanna be a kid."

        "Tyler!"

       Tyler's eyes widen. "Oh! Hide me."

         He ducks back down and Kendall puts the lid over just in time when Tyler's mom runs towards them. "Have you seen my son? Red hair, adorable, born to be a star? We've got an audition!"

        Aria shared a look with the boys before they all point left simultaneously. "He went that way."

         Aria waited till she was gone and out of sight before reaching over and knocking on the lid of the trash can. "She's gone buddy."

        Kendall takes the lid off and he pops out again. "Thanks."

       "So is everyone here an actor?"

        Tyler shakes his head at Logan's question. "No." Tyler points at a man who was playing guitar. "That's guitar dude. He's a songwriter."

        He nods his head. "What's up." He then stands up and starts playing on his guitar. "What's up, what's up, what's up." He snaps his fingers before sitting down. "Yeah."

          There was a dog bark and Tyler points at a dog. "Oh, that's lighting, the Tv wonder dog."

        He waves and Kendall raises his eyebrows. "He's good."

         He then points at the door and three pretty girls walk out in a straight line, there arms linked with bags hanging down. Aria raises her perfectly arched eyebrows when she realized they thought they were in a movie. "Oh, and then there's the Jennifer's. Three girls all have the same name, who sing, dance, and act."

        The four boys looked at them dreamily as the walk pass and Aria rolled her eyes. Boys will be boys.

         "Hey!" The Jennifer's turn around at Jame's voice. "We're in a band."

        The three girls smiled, taking off their sunglasses and practically jumping with joy which caused Aria cringed, she knew they were faking excitement. "Really, oh my gosh!"

         Then they frown and the Jennifer with straight hair gave the boys a glare, shoving a finger in James' chest to push him back . "And we're actresses who don't care."