↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ✗

Start from the beginning

        "That guy said you have no talent." Kendall raises his eyebrows and then points at Logan. "Made you cry, and broke my moms teacup."

      "But he wants to make you two famous!" James then pushes the shopping cart but this time he hits a man. The man falls to the floor and gives James a glare. "Sorry!" The man stands up, collecting his items before running away, limping.

         Carlos puts on his helmet, hitting against it multiple times. "Okay, if I make a hole in one, you have to call that guy back."

         Aria goes to open her mouth to argue but Carlos pushes the cart and then jumps in it. Aria winces when a car hit Carlos.

        Logan turned to Kendall and Aria. "You should still call him."

        James pulls out a magazine from his pocket. "He's been on the cover of "Rolling Stone.""

        Aria furrows her eyebrows. "What other crap do you carry in your pockets."

        James pulls out his comb. "My lucky comb." He then pulls out some pictures. "And eight by ten personalized head shots.... one boy next door, one bad boy."

           Carlos comes up from behind Aria and wraps an arm around her shoulder. "We just want what's best for you, man."

        "Try again, Carlos."

         Carlos then points at Kendall and starts to move towards him, but then falls onto the snow. Logan puts his elbow on James' shoulder and points at Carlos. "He got hit by a car for you two."

        "Yeah, opportunities like this come once in a lifetime." James adds.

     "Now let me get this straight." Kendall raises his left eyebrow. "You're saying if you all had a chance to go to L.A. With a giant turd producer to record Demos, you'd go."

      "Yes."

       Kendall looked at Aria and she nodded her head. He sighed before grabbing a cart. Bitting his lip, he pushes the cart into the cart rack, making it in.

       A white limo parked and the door opened. Gustavo and Kelly came out of the limo and walked towards the five.

        They slowly made there way forward and Carlos and Logan kept whispering encouraging things.

         "Don't think about him, think millions of dollars."

       "Think millions of girls." Aria coughs and Carlos smiles sheepishly. "And boys with six packs."

         James wraps his arms around Aria and Kendall. "Think of me as the backup singer who could sign off in his own solo career you know, after your second album." Aria scoffed and pushes her brother's arm off of her.

        Once they made it in the middle, Gustavo waved his arms around. "Well?"

         Aria smirks. "Okay, We'll go to L.A. With you and record some demos, if..."

         Kendall points at the boys. "If you take my buds and make us a singing group."

          Logan starts choking on his drink, obviously not expecting it. "Cold up my nose."

         Kendall turns around to look at the boys. "Well, you guys said you would go."

         Gustavo takes his glasses off, obviously not liking what Kendall was offering. "I—I'm sorry, are you trying to make a deal with me? I make the deals."

         Aria steps forward and she practically growls, her eyes narrowed; "If you want us, you have to take all of us."

        Gustavo is slightly taken aback due to the fierceness in her voice. He turns to Kendall and shakes his head. "Have you ever head your friends sing? Oh, that's right. They can't."

         "Well." Kendall points at himself, pursing his lips. "I'm no mega—producer like you, but I know they are better than dogs, and you can turn them into stars, right?"

Aria rolled her eyes, pushing Kendall out the way gently. She crossed her arms over her chest, raising an eyebrow as she kept a stone look. "Listen buddy, we aren't going anywhere without our friends. If you want us, you take them. Otherwise you won't get two incredibly amazing, great singer, and attractive people."

       "Is this supposed to sway me? I'm Gustav oh rock. I'm amazing. I am amazing. And if you think for one second that I'm so desperate because of two or twenty two cities that I haven't been able to find anybody, you can think again, because there is no way, no way Gustavo Rocque is taken' the four dogs from Minnesota to Los Angeles to make them stars. It's never going to happen. Never!"

        Aria raises her eyebrows, a small smirk on her lips. "So, we have a deal."

       Gustavo nods his head. "Yep."

this sucks

don't be a silent reader,
vote, comment, share

unedited