BOOKS UPDATES

HI! So here are all my books in just one chapter. Please check it out and read if you please 😊🤗💞 (Descriptions down bellow. 🙂👇)

Here is my first book:

The Psycho || Kim Namjoon
(First Book) / Completed

The Psycho || Kim Namjoon(First Book) / Completed

Description:

"Not your girlfriend?! Are you fucking kidding me Namjoon!" He was speechless.  "She was clinging on your arm and introduced her to 'us' like she was your girlfriend." She chuckled, trying to avoid Namjoon's gaze.  "Oh wait. Sorry. How rude of me. That she was your girlfriend." She corrected, emphasizing each syllables that her mouth released.

  "Look Namjoon, If you keep playing with me and hurting me, isn't that enough to be my punishment?" She finally had the courage to look at him in the eyes and tell him she's done.

And this is my new book. Its actually on going 😊🤗

Belial || Park Jimin
ON GOING BOOK

Belial || Park JiminON GOING BOOK

Description:

I may be a devil but I have the heart of a kind man. I may be a liar but if you trust me, I can help you with my own professionalism.

We came from different worlds, parallel time, identical events, diversed pretensions.

But wait, you're forgetting something, I'm a liar, who knows the bitter truth from the sweet and sometimes, painful lies.

Did you believe my pretentious lies? Did you trust the fabulist me? Do you know who really am?