Chapter 19 S2: Kitten

~· Namjoon's POV ·~

"Welcome back home kitten." I mumbled as I kiss her forehead, placing her down to our bed. You read right. 'Our bed'. Not yours, not hers but ours. Things were going to fast more than I expected but I admit, I do enjoy every each one of it.

Earlier she has this erotic body in her and it made me confuse. I didn't know that she can be that wild but calm at same time. She's not that wild but she's dangerous. I think. But who cares, we both enjoyed the moment earlier and I'll make sure it will happen again but harder.

Let's calm our hormones down. I know Jinyoung died just a couple of months ago and I don't care. But for Jihye's sake I'll give a damn to him. I didn't kill him when I first met him, having this stupid conscience in me says not to kill him. It says I'm going to regret it. I never regret killing someone or anyone. It's kind of my hobby. And besides, why would I kill somebody that someday I'll regret about.

Everyone lives for a reason.

But I'm born to kill.

I went to the bathroom and took a cold shower. Going back to the room where I put Jihye down, I walked out of the bathroom just with a towel around my waist. Stroking my newly brown dyed hair, the left over water leaves a droplets to the floor.

(Pretty hot though)

While wearing my boxers on, I immediately grabbed a black shirt and turned around to stare at Jihye. She was sleeping peacefully with her bloody clothes.

Putting on my shirt, I heard Jihye moans on her sleep that made my member a bit hard. "Fuck" I cursed, while looking down to my boxers with a small bump.

I wore a shorts, (not like a girls shorts -.-) grabbing an another shirt. I stepped forward, pulling down her pants and sitting in the air up to her tummy and taking off her bloody hoody of her. Snaking my arms to her back and unclasping the hook of her bra, throwing it to the other side of the room.

"Damn you're hot." I would be lying if I say that I'm not staring at her boobs. I could fuck her anytime I want now while she's asleep but it would be boring to fuck her sleeping right? I mean, I want to see how wild she is.

I held her hands up high, slipping down the oversized shirt to her upper body.

With my elbow supporting my upper body and my palm supporting my head, my other hand softly stroke her hair and cheeks, smiling at her calmed sleeping form.

"How come your small moan made my buddy hard huh? What's your secret?" I mumbled, leaving soft kisses to her neck and shoulders. Pulling her waist closer and hugging her.

-

~· AUTHOR'S POV ·~

"Kitten wake up~ ireona" Namjoon kept patting her cheeks as she groan from the husky voice waking her up. The fact she's still sleepy, Jihye can't deny that she got tired from the event last night. She killed, kidnapped, tortured and got fondled last night. It was heaven for her.

"No~" She complained, rolling her body to the other side of the bed, escaping Namjoon's wake up calls.

"I said get up." With a sudden tone of his voice, he got off the bed, glaring at her in annoyance. Jihye peaked over her left eye as the curiosity killed the cat. It was the sudden change of his attitude.

"You're not the boss me" She informally answered.

"But I own you"

"Who cares?"