Chapter 18 S2: Dissecting 16+

WARNING: A BIT BLOODY (I guess)

THIS IS THE  CONTINUATION OF VICTIMS 18+ CHAPTER.

THIS CHAPTER IS ALL ABOUT DISSECTING. THANK YOU!

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

"This is what we do. We don't trade sex for life. We get sex then life"

Namjoon smirked. He took the knife behind him already and widened her opening using his left hand. He stabbed the lady's opening making her scream in pain.

He kept stabbing the lady's inside, hitting her G-Spot. But instead of screaming, crying and begging for more pleasures, her screams were different, it was the scream of pain from getting stab. Instead of tears of joy, her tears and begs were filled with agony and fear.

Thrusting the knife inside her did make him so happy, it was a new experience for him. New discoveries. He left the knife inside, pushing it further till it reaches her stomach.

He left her hanging, legs wide opened and hair in a mess. Sweat all over her body and dry marks of tears on cheeks. He finally stood up and let out an evil laugh. "So, you like my punishment?"

"Pretty sweet huh?" Namjoon added, gazing each inches of his work. "But this is not enough."

He took out a scalpel and a pair of scissors. He sprinted back to his car and opened the compartment to see the other equipment for dissecting. He was prepared. And this is his first time dissecting an alive human body.

He came back with a dissecting tool kit on his hand, skipping towards her as he placed the kit down. He sat beside her pained body, doing an Indian sit. He opened the kit as his eyes sparkles in amazement.

"Let's break your bones first" He stood up, snatching the hammer from the other side of the room and smashing it hard enough for her bones to crack and for her not to move.

Tears kept rolling down to her face as the agony keeps kicking in. She waited for the numb to take over her body but it seems that it's impossible. Blood were still streaming slowly from her opening, and wounds inside her made by knife inside her as well.

Taking the marker, Namjoon draw a box line to her core (abs/stomach) and divided it also with a marker. Slicing with the scalpel, he gradually traced the marked line on her core as he opened it with an excitement.

Grabbing the forceps, he opened the skin filled with blood. He pushed her core making the blood flow through her pale core skin. He noticed that her chest was pumping slower and smaller. She was dying.
But still, he didn't care.

He took the small and thin pair of scissors use for dissecting and cut her flesh carelessly. Cutting continuously, not minding whatever he cuts.

Shoving his hands in, he took out her stomach, intestines, liver, diaphragm and many more. He gasped to see the knife went through the flesh was now visible to her opened tummy.

"Amazing." The word he could only utter in amazement.

He pulled out the knife, piercing the lady's tissues. Opening her chest, he cut the her nipples, pouting to see blood coming out of it. He took the scalpel and started slicing and slashing her boobs.

A massive tissue welcomed him, as he sliced an another layer until it reaches the unseating heart. Namjoon grabbed a forceps and scissors, unconnecting each tissues from keeping her heart attached to her body.

When he successfully removed the tissues, he snatched the heart from her chest and throw it to the wall. The loud smack was heard when the heart faced the wall and slowly slumping it down to floor as it leaves trails and droplets of blood.

"You're boring to play with." He stood up, taking all of his belonging including Jihye. He left the brutally killed bodies untouched and went home with full of blood with in his cloths and arms.

The abandoned place was full with blood. The victims were drowning in their own blood as the flesh were worn out and bleeding in need of owner. A pool of blood on each victims that is maybe more than a gallon was perfectly visible to the naked while their faces were covered with their hairs and twisted body parts. Limbs, toes, fingers, arms, hands and internal organs were scattered on each corner of the room as the flies land on them.

And this is how we play.

-----------End of Dissecting-----

THANK YOU FOR READING! HANG YOUR GUTS IN THERE!

PLEASE VOTE AND TELL ME ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS. I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS. THAT'S ALL!

감사합니다! 사랑해요!

By: 김 발 정 뷘

06/01/17