Chapter 21 S2: Engagement

~· Jihye's POV ·~

"Let's get this started."

I heard him. What was he planning to do? Is he going to kill me now or what?

I began walking closer to the Eiffel Tower when suddenly, a 6 year old kid went to me and handed a me a black rose. "Are giving me death threat kid?"

"No ma'am. A man handed me this and told me to give this to you." He smiled. I ruffled his hair and he looks like Kyungsoo. He's a Korean boy who seems look like Yoongi. But Yoongi's still single right? All of them are. Yeah, Kyungsoo looks like Yoongi.

"Alrighty then, thank you so much." I thank him and continued walking when a woman handed me a white rose.

"Miss" She poked my shoulders and give me the white rose which I gladly accepted. White roses mean purity.

I continued walking when I saw another middle aged man coming towards me. He was wearing a wide smile and stuck out his hand, giving me a pink rose "This is for you."

I nodded and thanked him for the rose. I stopped walking when a group of kids gave me 10 different colored roses, two each. But red isn't one of them. I thanked them and walked away. I was getting closer to my destination when a teenage boy who was holding the bouquet of flowers that I saw earlier approached me.

"Miss, I'll cover your eyes, please don't panic" He handed me the bouquet of roses and put a blindfold on me. I was getting nervous and I couldn't believe it that I just trusted a stranger.

He held into my waist and one to my wrist as he led me somewhere I don't know since my eyes where blindfolded.

After maybe 30 steps, he told me to stop. He took my blindfold off and I adjusted at the light. I blinked few time to see if this view was really real.

Red, black, pink and white petal roses where shaped into a heart shaped along with some light pink and fuchsia colored clothes underneath it.

Then, there was also thin clothes formed into a diagonally zigzag line inside the heard as if it was a syrup into a cake dessert. Thus, here I am standing in the middle of the heart, with some lovely uncountable doves with me.

I got shy when the crowd was turning into a paparazzi. People began screaming and whistling. Some are taking pictures and videos of me. Ohh~ This is quite embarrassing.

Then again, a clap and scream became louder as the people in front of my direction made a way for someone to enter.

And there he was, gradually walking towards me, holding a bunch of chocolates such as Hershey's, Snickers, Ferrero, Twix and Galaxy. Not a good pick for this kind of situation but don't blame him, I love those chocolates. He's also holding a pack of candies. And I'm fine with any kind of candies. Yes. I love candies. Call me an immature but I still love candies.

There's a heart shaped candy which is my favorite. It was designed with a rainbow color, minty, and my favorite then, there's also a lollipop the flatted one. The one that Pops gave to Mordecai and Rigby but yummier and a lot tastier and colorful. And of course. Never forget. Cotton Candy, shaped into a rose also but I don't care as long as it was a cotton candy I'll eat it. Food is food you know.

They were all put together into a look-like-bouquet of flowers but let me rephrase phrase. It was a bouquet of foods along with my favorite lemonade and dark coffee. Nice. You can now take me without marrying me.

I was stunned by his appearance, but of course who else would do that? The one and only Kim Namjoon. His blonde hair was brushed sideways neatly. (I'm bad at hairdos don't tell me. But he looks so hot rn) Both of his hands were supporting the foods.

He was wearing a black shirt. The shirt has something print on it along with the black coat and black pants and black shoes. (Check media I suck at explaining)

Thus, he reached me and tried to give me the foods he was holding but I have roses in my arms. He scratched the back of his neck and put his other hand into his pocket.

When he pulled out his hand, I gasped at the sight of the red box. He put down the foods and kneeled in front of me, in front of the crowd and paparazzi. I suddenly felt like tearing up.

He grabbed my other hand that was on my chest and kissed it before looking at me lovingly.

"Well hello there lovely kitten." He teased making me tear up more. He chuckled and tried to wipe my tears while kneeling. He opened the box revealing a small ring, with a small diamonds designs in it. It was simple yet beautiful.

He took out the ring and his gaze was on me again as the cheering of the crowd got louder.

"Ms. Lee Jihye, Will you accept me as your lovingly husband who'll love you with all my might?" He smiled before continuing.

"Jihye, will you marry me?" He stared at me, scared of what my answer may be.

This time I know what to do. This time, I love with all my might. This time I'll say Yes.

"Yes"

With that simple word, everything changed. He stood up, almost crying as well. He kissed my forehead and put the ring on my ring finger and said.

"I love you"

The people started yelling kiss while the others were clapping and whistling. I looked at Namjoon at he was already staring at me.

He tilted his head, slowly closing his eyes as he leans closer to my lips. My instinct automatically closed my eyes as our lips touched and the wind blew the rose petals away, making it as the wind effect which perfectly suits the theme.

~~ END OF FLASHBACK ~~

"You already have me. Why talk to them?" Namjoon asked, whining over his fiancé.

17:1R]z

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Please read! I'LL BE PUTTING AN SPECIAL CHAPTER WHICH IS A LOVE SCENE. REMEMBER WHEN I TOLD TO THE CHAPTER THAT I'M GONNA MAKE IT HARDER? WELL GUESS WHAT. IT'S SO FUCKING HARD AND FAST AND DEEP.

PLEASE READ IT!

THANK YOU FOR READING AND PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE AND COMMENT!

감사합니다! 사랑해요!

By: 김 박 정 뷘

06/03/17