Chapter 17 S2: Victims 18+

WARNING: BLOODY SCENE 18+

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

"Rest for a bit. Leave your victims to me." Planting a kiss on her forehead, and she immediately fell asleep naked. I put back her clothes on her and stood up, walking to her left victims.

"So... Where were we?"

~· AUTHOR'S POV ·~

"Oh great, you saw that didn't you?" Namjoon asked, walking towards them as picked up the knife Jihye threw earlier. Shifting his direction, he went to take out the grindstone and jogged back to them while sharpening the knife he was holding.

"We won't tell anyone just please let us go." The older one begged, pleading for her life.

Namjoon ignored her beg and continued staring at them in amusement. "You already know too much." He frowned, walking very slow and squatted in front of them. "Do you remember the famous killer here in Seoul? Or should I say the 'Bloody Terminator?'"

He asked. The lady nodded her head. Anxiousness was plastered towards their faces. "And do you know who's in front of you right now?"

The ladies stared at her long enough to realize that she's about to be killed by the famous 'bloody terminator'. The other woman gasped. "Are you perhaps the killer?"

Namjoon smiled and nodded his head. Look who's being nice right now. Smiling and nodding his head in agreement, sparing them some seconds of their lives. How nice of him. "Good guess"

"Such a waste. You're a handsome young man." She flirted towards Namjoon, hoping he's going to spare her life. Her breath hitched from the sudden pang of pain on her cheek. He slapped the woman with his backhand, making her yelp in pain.

"I don't take flirts for a life" He hissed, giving her a critical glare. He slashed the knife from her stomach to her hole making wince in pain. Blood starts dripping from her body, slightly staining her clothes with the thick substance.

"Stupid clothes, remove them." Namjoon ordered, hissing in annoyance. The 2 middle age ladies undressed their selves. The cold air hit their naked bodies making goosebumps to appear on their skins.

He tied the other lady thinking of focusing on the other one first. "Let's get started" A malevolent smirk occurred on his face. The older lady trembled in fear as Namjoon wounded her body.

He cut her fingers and toes one by one before moving on from her hands and feet. He grabbed an axe, knowing that knife won't work on hands and feet. He repeatedly chopped the victim's hands and feet, revealing her flesh and blood ran through her chopped parts.

Grabbing a two small knives, he aimed for the eyes, hitting it directly as her body released blood sweat and tears. He twisted the knives in circular motion, making the blood squirt and bubble from her eye sockets. He released the knives from her eyes and simply throwing it nearby the other victim's side but not close enough for her to reach it.

As she screamed in pain, Namjoon sliced her eyelids, and shaved her body roughly bleeding her skin and sting in pain. He grabbed a hammer, smashing it through her nose but not powerful enough to crack her skull. Her screams fade and her body becomes colder. She panted for air but cut out due to so much pain.

But before she dies, Namjoon skinned her and hardly tugged on her arms and limbs with a help if axe on chopping it. He sew her body in half before dragging her into a corner with a full of worms.

Putting his both hands on his waist, breathing heavily cause of continuous torturing. "Now, who's next?" He sighed loudly.

His eyes roamed around the room. His eyes stopped to see the unattended lady who was flirting at him earlier for her life and a nasty idea came up with his mind again. He smirked to himself, sprinting towards her. He hid the knife to his back pocket and squatted in front of her.

(WARNING: SMUT TEASE)

She shifted her body to a flirtatious one as she scanned his body walking towards her direction with an erection aura from him. "Changed your mind pretty boy?" She flirted.

"Hell yeah, now open your legs before I change my mind again" Namjoon smirked, pulling down her underwear, letting the flirtatious lady lay down on cold floor with an open legs with only her bra on.

"Ahh~" She moaned. Namjoon acted like he was really into her and sat down in front of her opened legs and pulling the knife out of his pocket and placing it down to his back.

Using his left hand, his finger formed into a V shaped and slowly teased her opening producing her more juices out of her opening. She's so fucking into him.

He took the advantage and grabbed the other knife he threw near her earlier (not the knife from his behind him) and wiped the blood with her clothes (her underwear he removed earlier)

Namjoon leaned the cold blade to her bra, cutting the strap and removing it. The cold blade felt against her hardened nipples creating small moans from her.

Namjoon still with an unamuse feeling but acting features, entered his middle and index finger with the V form, massaging her clit with his thumbs.

Her breath becomes faster and her legs were trembling in pleasure "W-wait. S-stop" She stuttered, holding back Namjoon's finger from circulating.

"Why stop now?" Namjoon acted like a disappointed man.

"I n-need y-ou. I-inside me." She pointed at Namjoon's calm member.

"Now now. Be patient. I was about to do it but you interrupted me. Time for punishment~" Namjoon cooed.

"Lay down and wait for my punishment" He said. The lady nodded and lay down her back again, waiting for her punishment.

She thought that her punishment would be like Jihye's, pleasure god like. But blood started coming out of her opening as an indescribable pain and cold pointy like thing hit her G-spot.

"This is what we do. We don't trade sex for life. We get sex then life"

^z

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

A/N:

I'm taking your innocence away from you.

THANK YOU FOR READING! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT YOU THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS CHAPTER OR SCENE :))))

감사합니다! 사랑해요! ~♥

By: 김 박 정 뷘

05/31/17