Chapter 5 S2: Babysitting

"Appa, Where's Eomma?"

-

~~ Author's POV ~~

Taehyung's eyes widen in shock as he saw the child, rubbing his eyes and still on his cute little pajamas. He cupped his own face trying to maintain his own calmness. "Breathe in, breathe out" He whispered. Deep inside him, he's asking for the father to leave so he can play with the boy all day long.

Jinyoung glances at the babysitter, sitting on their couch, hands on his cheeks and eyes glued on the young child. He chuckles at silliness of the lad. "Did you already eat breakfast? You can join us. If you want" Taehyung turns his head to Jinyoung, who was offering him at ease.

"Hmm." Taehyung hummed in response. "I'll take that as a yes. Come on kiddo. Your mother is still in the bathroom." Taehyung was being shy, Jinyoung knew the latter was a bit uncomfortable. He gestured Taehyung to sit in the dining area along with the kiddo.

"Don't be scared. We don't bite." Jinyoung laughed off. As he was laughing his ass off, Ji-Hye walked out of the room with her wet hair and towel on her shoulders. "Hello little sweety." She greeted as she messes with Kyungsoo's hair.

"Mind telling us what happened yesterday?" Jinyoung questioned Kyungsoo. Taehyung was fiddling with his fingers. He didn't know whether to talk or not, hearing a family talk in front of him was new to him. Especially when he's not part of the family.

"Don't be shy Taehyung, Its okay." Jinyoung blurted out, motioning a spoon to his child's mouth as he let out an airplane sound escapes from his mouth. "Here comes the airplane.*zings*"

Kyungsoo opened his mouth as the spoon hits his plump lips. Thus, he looks at handsome young man beside him as he chews on his food. Taehyung smiled at child when he saw Kyungsoo looked at him.

Kyungsoo returned the smile and gazes at her mother's eating form. "Eomma, his mouth is square." He babbled, pointing at Taehyung.

"Jagi, talk to him, he's your son." Ji-Hye continued to chew her food, trying to argue with his fiancé. "He's your son too." Jinyoung protested.

"Your hormones fault not my hormones." Jinyoung sighed in defeat, not wanting to continue with a child in front of them. Taehyung snickered, he thought 'what if I'm the one doing those little fights'

"Kyungsoo ah~ he's your babysitter for now since you broke the nearest nursery we got for you." Taehyung gasped, earning the attention of the family. Ji-Hye laughed at Taehyung who was sitting across her, mouth a gap and orbs quivering.

The fact that the lad can't believe that the kid beside him was quite troublesome. Unlike other children, they usually just broke 2 or 3 things from nursery but breaking almost the whole nursery was advance to a whole new level.

~ TIME SKIPS ~

Time passed, they all finished eating their breakfast. Ji-Hye washed the dishes while Taehyung played with Kyungsoo and Jinyoung watches them play.

"Taehyung ah, Please don't tell to others." Ji-Hye bowed walking out of the house. Kyungsoo and Taehyung just stared at each other, thinking of things to play.

"Blink" He blinked, eyeing the child. Kyungsoo looked at him in eerie.

"Blink, Blink" He continued, blinking his eyes twice more. The child smiled at his silliness, trying to copy his blinking form.

"Blink, blink, blink" Kyungsoo unsurely said. He chuckled at his cuteness. His eyes were blinking like Taehyung's but his eyes were blinking both. He's doing beautiful eyes. He copied Kyungsoo, doing a beautiful eyes also.

His hands travels to his back and hips, placing him into his thighs as he studies his cute face. "What's your name?" He questioned the man.

"I'm Taehyung hyung" He smiled. The child nods at him. Taehyung handed Kyungsoo a toy which gladly the child took it. He stared at the toy and asked an another question. "Can we play?"

"Why not" Taehyung answered. He stood up, thinking of a game they could play with. "Let's play hide and seek?"

"I'll count 1 - 20 and you hide okay?" Taehyung voiced out. He leaned forward to a wall and placed his arms on his eyes to cover up. "1, 2..."

When Kyungsoo heard the latter counting, he went to his parents' room and hid inside the closet. Giggling all over, he bit his fingers trying to stop from giggling.

"19,20." Taehyung finished counting. He rose his head up, glancing side by side to look for Kyungsoo. "Kyungsoo here I come!"

He tiptoed to Kyungsoo's room. He looked through under the bed and also to the possible hiding spots.

Hearing a rattle, Taehyung ran to the couple's room. He smiled to himself as he walks toward the cabinet and find Kyungsoo.

He violently opened the cabinet's door as he did a funny faces for the kid.

"Asdfghjkl Kyungsoo ah!"

The child giggled as he recovered from his shocked face earlier.

The time passed by and it was already afternoon.

"KYUNGSOO AH! Stop running around."

The door opened, revealing an annoyed face Jinyoung and laughing Ji-Hye.

Kyungsoo stopped running around and ran to his father, naked. "Why are you running around naked?"

"Taehyung hyung told me that it's better to roam around naked" Kyungsoo answered, grinning widely at his father and laughing mother.

"Kyungsoo ah! Your thing looks cute" Ji-Hye giggled, earning a smack from Jinyoung.

"Taehyung, thank you for today" He paid the lad and walked out of the room, going to Kyungsoo's room.

"You did great, Tae. Keep teaching Kyungsoo"

.ca.btv

~·~·~·~··~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

A/N: I'M SORRY BORING CHAPTER :((((

I'M SORRY FOR TAEHYUNG STANS. I REALLY WANT TO DO A CUTE CHAPTER BUT SINCE I'M BAD AT THOSE I'M SORRY :(((

I'M JUST GOOD AT IMAGINING BUT WHEN IT COMES TO WRITING IT I'M LIKE "..."

미안해!

Incase you didn't check the media. Here's the picture. 

   사랑해

   사랑해...

05/14/17