Chapter 14 S2: Last Words

"Run! Run while you still can! Be free~" Jinyoung laughed, running around the house making his body more exhausted than ever. Jihye watched him ran around the house, blankly staring at him in furrowed eyebrows.

"YOU! Stop running around the house!" She scowled. Placing her hands on her waist and waited for Jinyoung to stop running around like a 5 year old boy.

Pouting his lips, Jinyoung sprinted towards Jihye's direction, opening his arms wide open to welcome her with a big warm hug. "I'm Jinyoung and I love warm hugs." He stopped from his track in front of Jihye, waiting for his warm hug.

She smiled at him and took him into her embrace before saying his remaining words for her for today.

"I love you"

~· Jinyoung's POV ·~

I ran around the house, trying to exhaust my body.

I'm done with my life.

I'm so tired on living this damn life.

I know that this is a very bad idea. I know it will end my life up. It's very funny to know that I'm trying to suicide into a 'not obvious' way. I know I'm weird but I think that's for the better.

I stopped on my tracks, opening my arms for a warm hug and waited for her to hug me. I want to spend my last minutes or maybe seconds on her warm embrace.

"I love you" I whispered while she gave me the warm hug that I've been asking for. It felt so good on her warm, loving embrace. But too bad.

Nothing last forever.

~· Author's POV ·~

As they embrace each other's presence, they went to their bedroom and snuggled to each other.

Later that night, Jihye was wide awake along with Jinyoung. She shifted her gaze from his eyes to his plump and kissable lips. Jinyoung opened his eyes, catching her gaze on his lips, as he leans in to kiss her passionately.

Jihye kissed back, making him smile in their kiss. He pulled away, glancing at her before pulling himself again as their foreheads and noses touch together.

"You know what?" He mumbles, hitting Jihye's skin with his minty breath, closing his eyes while smiling at her widely.

"Hmm?" She hummed, admiring his peaceful and calmed features.

Finally opening his eyes, his eyes sparkles as he gazes at her in silence. Still smiling widely and sweetly at her as his eyes also shows her the best eye smile he can give to her. "I love you and I'll always love you."

"I love you too" She answered, also smiling at him.

"Always remember that I'm always by your side no matter where you are and I'll always support every decision you make." He continued, his eyes were starting to tear up.

"What are you saying Jinyoung? Why are you saying those things." She asked, furrowing her eyebrows confusingly with a little bit of hint in her mind. 'He's not dying, isn't he?'

"Don't be afraid to love again but I'm not forcing you to love" A tear fell from his eyes. The smile that was still plastered on his face.

"Jihye" Tears were both streaming down to their faces. Jinyoung softly planted a kiss on her forehead while grabbing her hand, intertwining their hands together placing in to his heart.

"Please" Enduring the last yet most painful pain he could ever get. His last life, last time, last minute, and last second.

"Please, tell me, you loved me too and you'll never forget me"

"Jinyoung. Please don't leave me" She begged, placing her other hand on his cheek.

"Please. Tell me you loved me." Jinyoung gave her a sad smile.

"I love you" She softly whispered, pecking him on his lips and immediately scanned his face.

"Thank you" He said mumbling almost fading while nodding his head as he gradually closes his eyes. His smile was slowly fading from his dying form.

His hold to Jihye's hand loosened and the last breath was heard when it escaped from his lips. Last 2 tears stroll down to his both eyes. The first tear that fell was from his left eye indicating that he was sad and scared. Scared of leaving her alone, not knowing what she'll turn out into the future, scared of losing her. Sad of unable to witness his love laugh and smile again. Sad of knowing that someday, she'll have an another man, a family. That will keep her feel love and happy forever until she dies.

The second tear escaped from his right eye, saying that it was happiness. No more suffering, no more crying, no more sadness, no more heartaches. Just a peaceful life to eternity he's about to live.

His body started losing the heat that Jihye's heart that is looking for. Her heart broke, scattering each pieces. Witnessing her love dies in her arms, saying his last remaining words for her. Unable to stay by her side physically but emotionally and spiritually.

Losing her love, she gave him one last long hug until dawn, not moving an inch, not knowing how to let go and accept. Grieving in Jinyoung's lifeless body, seeking for love and happiness that she'll never ever get again. Sobbing in his cold arms and giving him the last kiss she can give.

Trying to whisper smoothly to his ears as if his soul was still watching her. Giving him all she can give until the last drop.

After all of tears and sobs she let go. She finally managed to voice out the words she's been keeping to herself that was unable to say to him when he was still alive.

"Farewell my prince... I love you and will never forget you my love."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·
A/N:

   Let's all say our farewell to Jinyoung :((( I'm sorry if I have to end his life. Don't kill me~ my heart is aching. I hate snakeu.

R.I.P PARK JINYOUNG OF PSYCHO 2

I don't know if I did a great job right there. I've been writing this part for fudging 2 days and half maybe. That's all!

Please keep on supporting my book! Thank you for reading and supporting. Please vote and comment your thoughts and might as well your heartues. Don't worry, Namjoon will heal them. Just wait. Have patience and be kind.

THANK YOU! 감사합니다!

FIGHTING! 시랑해요!

By: 김 박 정 뷘

05/30/17