Chapter 4 S2: Babysitter

~~ Author's POV ~~

"Honeyyy~ Wake up~" Ji-Hye sang, hovering her body over his soon to be husband form. Sleeping in one bed, the couple didn't bother since they already touched and seen each other's body. (A/N: I putted tasted and seen each other's body but then I just realized it's too much. I want my innocence back.)

"Uhmm... 5 more minutes. It's still early." Jinyoung moaned, trying to convince his fiancé to sleep more.

"You know, I can give you 5 minutes pleasure." She leaned into the lad's ear, biting his ears. Afterwards, she motioned down to his neck, giving him butterfly kisses.

Jinyoung peeked through his left eye, smiling at the sensation he was getting. "Give me some while I'm sleeping." He motioned his body a little trying to get a the most comfortable position he can have.

"I want the wide awake Jinyoung." She mumble. Her kisses trailed down to his abs up to his chest and to his jawline.

"Aishh~ Kyungsoo! Your mother is so hor-" Ji-Hye immediately covered Jinyoung's mouth. Her eyes locked on to the door, waiting for Kyungsoo to open the door. But luckily, no one opened the door but a chuckle was heard all over the room.

"Aigoo! Your 5 minutes is done. Get up already!" Ji-Hye walked out of the room, leaving Jinyoung laughing.

Jinyoung sat up from the bed and scratched his head. He stood up and motioned to go to the bathroom, brushing his teeth. Then, he walked out of the room towards the kitchen. He prepared breakfast for them.

Ji-Hye already called for a baby sitter. Her body was moving yet her mind was focused to the babysitter that she called yesterday night. His voice was deep and familiar. Not to mention, also young.

"Junior! I found a babysitter just for today." Ji-Hye shouted, earning a glare from Jinyoung. "What?" She said shrugging her shoulders.

"You're going to wake up Kyungsoo, Duh!" Jinyoung laughed as he arranged his dishes into the table for their breakfast.

"Tsk! Duhh your face." She said, imitating Jinyoung.

Minutes passed, and two were about to get ready when suddenly a doorbell was heard. "I guess the babysitter had arrived." She ran to the door, unlocking the locks on their front door. "Wait a minute."

When she opened the door, a tall boy greeted him, with a big-squared smile on his face. "Taehyung?" She unknowingly voiced out. She was shocked from the lad's presence. "Don't you have school to attend?"

"Ahh yes, I do. But I believe babysitting is more fun than sitting inside a room with a bald educator in front of you." He cheekily smiled to the lass in front of him with a furrowed eyebrows.

She opened the door a little bit wider and stepping backwards, gesturing Taehyung to come in. She called out for Jinyoung, signaling him that the babysitter had arrived.

"Jinyoung! The babysitter is here. Go remind him what you want." Ji-Hye entered the room, revealing a half-naked man about to wear his white shirt.

"Oohhh~ Nice view babe." Ji-Hye whistled to her beautiful view, putting her hands on her chin as she squinted her eyes. "Aish~ Come here you."

Jinyoung pulled Ji-Hye to his body as they tickle and cuddle each other, giggling. Taehyung's curiosity grew as he heard giggling into a room. The door was wide open. He decided to take a peek inside the room and what he saw made his face red.

He saw a two humans kissing each other passionately while their body was collided. Their hands were moving everywhere, Jinyoung's hand was seen in Ji-Hye's thighs up to her boob and the other one her shoulder.

While Ji-Hye's hands were wrapped around Jinyoung neck. Taehyung's face heated up as he saw the two doing such things. He immediately silently walked back to the couch that Ji-Hye told him to sit.

Taehyung sneezed, making the two stop from what they were doing. Jinyoung jogged out of them room as he heard the sneeze. "Oh hey, You're Taehyung right?" He asked buttoning his blazer.

Taehyung looked up to him and smiled widely, excitedly waiting for the child to walk out of the room. "Ah yes."

'Where's the mother anyway?' Taehyung thought to himself as he wondered around the room, looking for the mother of the child.

"You must be confused right now." Jinyoung laughed as he saw Taehyung wondered around looking for the mother of the child. "She's in the bathroom right now. I'm the father of the child."

His mouth opened as he heard about Jinyoung's statement. "So you're saying that Ji-Hye's the mother?" He blurted out.

Jinyoung nodded in agreement. The babysitter can't believe of the fact that his friend, Ji-Hye, was the mother of the child he's about to take care of.

The young father explained everything to the babysitter as he nodded, not understanding a bit.

"First, make sure he eats breakfast and lunch, don't worry we'll be back by dinner. And there's food in the fridge you can cook. Second, Make sure after he eats lunch give him a nap. Third, make sure he gets bath after playing around and before we came, give him a bath. Don't give him foods with preservatives. As long as possible healthy foods only. And here a reminder for you, He can be a little handy sometimes. That's all."

Taehyung nodded even though he didn't understand a thing to the father's instructions. While the two were having a little chit chat. Kyungsoo walked out of the room rubbing his eyes, calling out for his mother.

"Appa, Where's Eomma?"

>q:

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

A/N:

Annyeong! So things are too fast neh? It's not that I want to finish this story too fast but, I don't want a boring chapter that's all.

Please don't forget to vote and comment about the chapter. What do you think of it? Is it boring or lame? Hahahaha. 

  사랑해! 

04/25/17