Last Chapter 22 S2: Daddy 18+

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER  CONTAINS NUDITY, SEXUAL, AND KINKYNESS.

THE WHOLE CHAPTER WILL BE ONLY CONTAINING A SMUT.

PLEASE ENJOY THIS VERY LAST CHAPTER. ENJOY!

REMEMBER: YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

VERY VERY VERY LONG CHAPTER I'M TELLING YAH. I WON'T FUCKING WASTE MY RESEARCH ABOUT SEX. 

------------------------------

Previously:

As I felt his member enter me, a thrilling emotion passed by me. I mastered the painful feeling of thrusting inside me.

From every thrust, the pain was gradually overcame by the best sensation that anyone could have.

Namjoon's thrust were getting slower, I assume he's tired from doing all the work. I decided to sink with his every surge, having the both harmony making us both feel overflowing sensation.

"Ughh~ Jihye" Namjoon moaned, making me more turn on. I switched places with him earning a hitch from him as his lustful eyes stared at me as I continually moan for his name. (Cowgirl)

"Namjoon ahh-" He stared at me who's sitting on his pelvis, cock inside me. Moaning for his name with a lot of pleasure plastered on my face. His hands traveled to my breasts, giving them a tight squeeze.

"You're so beautiful Yeobo~ Ahh~" He smacked his pelvis harder and deeper matching with my fast pace, hitting my g-spot repeatedly. "And so tight. I love it."

"Ahh there~ Namjoon~ Ahh" His pace fastened, deeper and harder this time, hearing a louder moan from me. My body was floating in the air as fireworks were celebrating inside me in heaven.

"Uhh ahh~ I'm coming" Namjoon yelled with his vibrant moan.

"Me too~" Glittering sweat on our body. My breast were bouncing up and down from thrusting and banging too hard. I glanced at his pleasured form, eyes closed, brows furrowed but a smile was obviously painted on his face.

"UGHHH~" We yelled in satisfaction in unison. He cum inside me while I cum at his still hardened crotch. He slip his finger on our cum, digging it into my mouth, tasting our mixed cum together.

My body hit against his, falling into chest, relaxing my tired form. I swallowed the cum on his finger, sucking it while looking at his amused eyes.

"That's was amazing." I whispered between our gasping. It was fucking amazing. (BUT NOT AS AMAZING IF THAT WAS REAL)

He moved his body, sliding down the crotch that was earlier inside me and kissed my forehead, cuddling with me one more time.

"Let's do this again." I nodded. Agreeing with him one more time. I'll even let him do this hundred time like I promised.

"Goodnight Jihye." He kissed my head once again, hugging me tighter in his arms. It does feel good to be loved.

"Goodnight." I drifted to sleep after saying a word to him. It was one hell of night. One hell of a pleasure. And one hell of a husband.

b

-END-

I WAS SUPPOSED TO PUT DOGGY STYLE BUT ITS GONNA BE TOO LONG SO I AM VERY SORRY.

OMG I AM SO SORRY FOR LONG UPDATE. ITS SO FUCKING HARD TO WRITE A SMUT. SO FUCKING HARD. THAT I CAN DIE NOW. I'VE BEEN WRITING THIS FOR MORE THAN A WEEK NOW!!

I'M VERY SORRY IF ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO SATISFY YOUR WANTS :(( I DID MY BEST IN THIS. I WATCHED AGAINST MY WILL AND RESEARCHED ABOUT SEX BUT STILL CAN'T WRITE PROPERLY. I EVEN READ A HARDCORE SMUT!!! HAYSXH. SORRY ITS JUST SO FUCKING HARD :'(

SO THERE IT IS! MY LAST CHAPTER! SCHOOL IS COMING SO LET'S ALL FOCUS TO OUR STUDIES! 

THANK YOU FOR READING! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS! THAT'S ALL THANK YOU!!!!!!

사랑해요!

By: 김 박 정 윈

06/10/17