Chapter 10 S2: Beginning

~~ AUTHOR's POV ~~

"JiHye? You awake baby?" Jinyoung knocked, asking the same question every day from the day Kyungsoo died.

He peeked over the slightly door gap. Only welcomed by a slouchy figure lying down the bed.

"Jihye" He called out with a very sweet voice, tiptoeing to her silently and tucking himself beside her.

"Let's go to the park" He voiced out. He knows that JiHye might not be answering him but he knows to himself that she's listening. Turning to her side, Jinyoung snaked his arms around her waist and resting his chin to her head before pulling her closer to him.

"Babe let's go to Haeundae"

Jihye snuggled her face under the soft pillow, thinking too much. Her mind was blank and she's trying not to argue with herself. Jinyoung was the only one left to her. Her calm petite body was slowly tensing up.

"Jinyoung ah. You love me, right?" She uttered with a sudden changed of her voice, from husky to soft and soothing one.

He hugged her tighter and smiled to himself as he felt Jihye opening up. "Yes, I love you from the moon and back"

The fact he didn't know that Jihye was losing her mind, he kissed her cheeks and stared at her eyes for a while but only to realize that Jihye's eyes were blank as dead fish eyes. It was pure black but with no life with it. He stood up from bed and told Jihye he'll cook something for them. She nodded her head as a signal of approval, smiling from ear to ear.

He walked out of the room, fishing out his phone out of his pocket and dialing Namjoon's number. A little of nervousness and curiousness was scattered through his feelings. From the third ring of the phone, Namjoon picked up and greeted him.

"Hey, can you come? With the boys?" Jinyoung asked through phone.

"Yeah yeah, why not."

"Jinyoung ah, who are you talking to?" Jihye interrupted with a serious tone and glaring eyes, standing next to him quietly not making a sound when she heard her fiancé talking to someone made her a bit conscious.

"To Namjoon, I'm talking to Namjoon" He immediately answered back. There was a feeling that his guts hate, and it was jealousy. He can sense the jealousy radiating through her body as she stared at him sternly.

"Make it faster. I need something to discuss with you" Jinyoung continued through the phone.
He hanged up and started cooking for them.

But there still, Jihye was still standing right where Jinyoung left. Her gaze followed the lad's form going to the kitchen with her head down and only her eyes moving, seeing through her eyes almost white.

···

"Hey" Namjoon arrived along with the boys by his side. "Now tell me, What's wrong?"

"Can the boys go and accompany Jihye?"

"Sure"

The maknae line along with Hoseok walked into their room and left the door open for them while Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon stayed at Jinyoung's side.

"Something's weird about her" Jinyoung said with a stern voice, he knew his own health and situation will make the situation worse if Jihye knew, making him anxious about it.

From slouchy body, Yoongi leaned his body, resting both of his elbows on his knee and intertwining his hands together. It was the first time that made him so furious about the reality happening surround him other than sleeping.

"I saw her eyes and it was empty and there's a sudden change tone of her voice. " Jinyoung continued. Namjoon's eyes widened as he heard the news escaped from the latter's mouth, glancing at Jin, he was also shocked from the sudden words he heard and instantly look at him too.

"Isn't it too soon?" Yoongi thought out loud. They all nodded and not long after, the 4 lads walked out of the room, staring blankly into thin air. Body stiffened and mouth shut, walking like a penguin towards the older ones.

"What happened?" They all shook their head, denying what they just witnessed.

Heading towards their hyungs, they sat down near Yoongi, making him annoyed. Jimin was hugging Yoongi from the back snaking his arms to Yoongi's neck and wrapping his legs to lad's waist, resting his head to the pale youngman's head, Taehyung to his (Yoongi) legs and wrapping around his arms and legs around him, Jungkook who was leaning too close to Yoongi and holding his hand with a sweaty palm and Hoseok who wrapped his arms to Yoongi's neck along with Jimin and leaning his face to Yoong's neck.

"What the fuck is happening?" Motionless Min hissed.

They all stared at the younger lads when Jinyoung spoke again. "Did you hear her talked to me earlier?" Namjoon gazed at him, trying to think what he heard earlier and nodded.

"She has this weird aura around her and I don't like it. She was standing right behind me without getting noticed. The white part of her eyes were starting to invade and the bags under it made me feel more terrified." He explained, comparing Jihye to Sadako was the best thing he could say so. She was nearly starting to look a lot like her. What made him more wonder was when he visited Jihye earlier, she was totally fine. She still looked normal yet a bit of pale and dehydrated. Bags under her eyes were lighter compare from her bags now.

A squeak was heard and everybody turned their head to Jinyoung's and Jihye's room. They saw her, hair was a mess, bags under her eyes was darker and a lot bigger, paler skin and dehydrated lips. She walked out of the room, looking at them like a creep.

They felt goosebumps as she stopped in front of their room and uttered with a husky and low voice.

"Stop talking about me like I am not here. I can hear your conversations loud and clear, anywhere and anytime I want. I heard all of it."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

A/N:

   Hello. Thank you for reading this shitty chapter. I'm still on my writers block and I've been writing this chapter since last week. I can't come up with an idea and I know I lost the plot here. I can only write properly when it's 3am in the morning. I know we're heading to thriller, bloody, and violent part cause I made a big mistake on the first book for not putting this in but now, I'll be putting the part here in second season which is supposed to be in the first season.

So please keep on reading and please support this book.

And again, Thank you for reading. Please vote and comment your thoughts. I READ EVERY COMMENT. And it's a pleasure to know someone commented. That's all thank you~ ♥

사랑해요! ~ ♥

By: 김 박 정 윈

05/25/17