Chapter 8 S2: Farewell My Child

~ AUTHOR's POV~

"Kyungsoo ah~"

When Jinyoung entered the room, all he heard was screaming, shouting and sobbing. He saw his one and only son. His life. His soul and his love, lying down upon the hospital bed, breathing in uneasiness, fighting for his own life.

Kyungsoo's mother was sobbing so badly. Her body fell down to the cold floor, sobbing like there's no tomorrow. Shouting, begging for her child's life. Jinyoung ran to her and held her in his arms as he watches the doctors and nurses unraveling to save their child.

He was looking at him in despair, in tears. "Appa" He called out. He took out a 3 letters from his hospital gown and handed it to him. Jinyoung hesitatingly grabbed the letter and he spoke out. "Appa, please read it after this."

He's losing his hope, he gradually closed his eyes and smiled to them. Ji-Hye teared up and ran for her son while Jinyoung stand there, looking at the 3 letters that his son gave him.

Eyes swollen and his throat hurts. Ji-Hye ran to her child but Namjoon held her back. The doctor and nurses stayed calm as possible as they can. Grabbing the defibrillator, Ji-Hye sobbed like a kid in Namjoon's arms.

~Jinyoung's POV~

No, Don't leave us. Please. Jebal Kyungsoo ah. I cried. As I watch my son, fighting for his own life.

I glanced at the letter, not minding them. I'm just lost on my own world.

Appa, Eomma and Taehyung hyung, These were the names written at the paper.

"Kyungsoo! Don't give up on mommy please" she plead. I glanced at her and walked towards the crying Taehyung on Jungkook's side.

"Taehyung, Kyungsoo wants you to have this" I handed him the paper and he just stared at me.

"Nurse, heat up the defibrillator"

~ AUTHOR's POV ~

"Kyungsoo ah!"

"Don't leave mommy please" JiHye plead. "Clear?"

"Clear" JiHye held tighter to Namjoon. She's hurt and broken, seeing her lifeless son in front of her makes her weak.

"Clear?"

"Clear" Taehyung blankly stared at the child he took care of. Memories with him kept replying through his head.

~

"Kyungsoo ah, what do you want to be when you grow up?" Taehyung asked, eyeing the child.

Kyungsoo was writing something. He didn't want to Taehyung so every time Taehyung try to read the letter, Kyungsoo motions the letter to his chest and pout at Taehyung.

"What are you doing?"

"Writing a letter for Appa and Eomma" Kyungsoo answered. Even though he's a 3 years old kid, he has the 5 years older than his age. He's a genius for a 3 years old kid.

-

"Kyungsoo ah! Comeback here! I'm done with you yet"

"Chase me~"

-

"Kyungsoo ah~ I want to have a brother like you"

"Hyung! I can be your younger brother!"

"Aww~ Give me a hug"

-

"Hyung! Look! This frog looks like you!"