Chapter 16 S2: Trapped 18+

WARNING: SMUT SCENE 18+

(Please play House of Cards and Expensive Girl all over again)

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

"Oh. I was taking that as joke. But I never thought you fell for my little trap. My kitten."

Namjoon smirked, letting the malicious idea take over his brain.

"I did?" Jihye smirked back, looking at his lustful eyes. Biting her lips in adornment.

"You did babe" He walked towards her to the mattress, leaving the alive middle age ladies. He didn't care what they were about to witness since they'll just die anyways.

Taking off her shoes, he hovered over her with a lustful smirk plastered on his face. Slowly crawling from her toe to head, planting sweet kisses on each parts.

"Why did you let Jinyoung take your virginity huh?" Running his hand through his hair thus, gathering some of her hair behind her ear. He kissed the skin behind her ear before looking at her again.

"At least I'm still tight." She confessed, not bothered to the man hovering over her body. For the fact that Jinyoung didn't mean to take her virginity, they only had one sex. Her last fuck up was when Kyungsoo being made.

"We'll see about that" He smiled, leaning over her kissable lips. Jihye held him. "You mean feel right?"

Namjoon chuckled at her answer and whispered "Yes babe" He giggled seductively to her ears.

Namjoon leaned again over her lips, lip locking her, he smiled sweetly showing off his deep dimples. His hand trailed down to her inner thighs, massaging it slowly. He watched Jihye closed her eyes in pleasure and waited for her moaning but failed to hear it.

"No moans yet?" He mumbled, enjoying the look of her face. Jihye lip bites making Namjoon more turned on. "Moans are for great pleasures not for sex teasing" she said, wetting her lips with her tongue.

"Then beg for it. Call me daddy" Namjoon ordered.

"What if I don't?" She looked straight to him, placing both of her hands beside her head.

"Punishments it is." Namjoon grinned. Pinning both of her hands beside her head, kissing her shoulders to her neck.

"Oh gosh. Stop with the fucking tease." She groaned, trying to hover over him but failed due to Namjoon's strength.

"Another punishment for you baby. I told you no cursing." He uttered. Still pinning her body down, Namjoon removed Jihye's black hoodie, revealing only her bra on.
Namjoon leveled his lips down to her tummy, sucking and licking the skin of her upper torso, leaving a sweet hickey.

"You're ruining my body! No more hickeys." Jihye demanded still feeling pleasured from the small sensation Namjoon giving her.

"But you love them" He said whining, and closing the gap between them. "Then stop with the teasing."

"Say the magic word" He leaned in closer, whispering each word up to her lips. He gazed at her lips, waiting for the magic word to slip out of her tongue.

"Please, daddy." She erotically plead.

"That's it." Namjoon mumbled before locking his lips with her. Synchronizing the speed of her lips, tasting her slowly.

~· Namjoon's POV ·~

I tucked out my tongue, asking for the entrance to her mouth. But only greeted by her smile. I bit her lower lip earning a gasp from Jihye. I immediately inserted my tongue to her mouth when I heard a loud groan from her.

My hands traveled down to her bust, carefully removing the strap of her bra. Slowly massaging her breast as our kiss deepened. Her hands tugged on my hair, slightly arcing her back in pleasure.

After what seems to be forever, my other hand, gradually unbuttoned her pants. I pulled her pants away, touching the sensitive and wet part of her. "Damn, you're so wet for me babe." I chuckled.

I sat up, supporting with my knees down. I looked at her erotically, rubbing a circle to the thin cloth of her panties. "Uhh~ Daddy please~" I licked my lips, hearing those words out of Jihye makes me want more. Her moans were like a music to my ears.

"Not yet darling" I stared at her with a malicious smirk on my face. Pulling her up and placing her in my lap, facing me. My right hand inserted 2 two fingers inside her core 'Damn, she's tight and my left hand was on her bust, roughly massaging her soft breast and hard nipples. I wiggled my fingers inside her, rapidly thrusting in and out of her while turning my hands in different directions, finding her G-Spot.

"Ahh~ Namjoon~ Daddy ahh~ moree~" She moaned loudly, arcing her back to me making her body leans more. I can feel my buddy hardened, and when I hit her g-spot my fingers started thrusting her core fasten deeper and harder while my other hand that was on her breast roughly massaged it and my mouth worked on its own, making its way from her neck that was full with my hickeys down to her other hardened nipples, simply nibbling it with my mouth.

"Ughh~ Daddy I'm cumming" Jihye moaned loudly, tugging with my hair hard as I place her down and slowly licking her clit as I enter her with my wet hot tongue. I licked her core faster, tasting every drop of her as she cums into my mouth

"AHHHH~" She made a long moan sound, cumming into my mouth. "Rude" I smirked sternly, wiping her cum off my mouth and cheeks with the back of my hand as her body calmed and panted hard, catching her breath.

"That was amazing" Letting body lessened, she rested her tired body to the soft mattress. She still looked so hot even with a sweat all over body.

"Rest for a bit. Leave your victims to me." Planting a kiss on her forehead, and she immediately fell asleep naked. I put back her clothes on her and stood up, walking to her left victims.

"So... Where were we?"

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·
A/N:

I am very sorry if the smut part is bad. It's my FIRST TIME writing it so please tell me if it's bad.

I'll go hard on the last one. I promise. But please bare with me :'(( don't leave authornim hanging.

I made this one simple since it was my first time. So Thank you for reading. And I'm sorry if the whole part was a smut scene :( please don't be mad.

THANK YOU FOR READING! Please leave a vote and comment of what you think about this chapter! That's all thank you!!

감사합니다! 사랑해요!

By: 김 박 성 뷘

05/30/17

I'll be gone until Tuesday. I'll be going in Manila and it means no WiFi. I'll try to update if I found a wifi connection.