Chapter 13 S2: Threat

"Let's see." Jihye mumbled, scrolling down her mouse, looking for the owner of the unknown number that just called.

"Hmm. Bingo" She exclaimed. Even though she didn't find the owner of the unknown number, she traced the caller's location right after she hanged up. "Looks like someone's in trouble"

"Jihye! Baby! Please untie this rope! It's killing me~" Jinyoung shouted from their room, whining from the harmful rope tied to him.

Jihye stood up and untied the rope off Jinyoung and he ran over her, kissing her multiple times in happiness. Jihye giggled like an innocent child and went back to the laptop followed by Jinyoung.

Jinyoung peaked at the screen and noticed something, it was a familiar address. A very familiar one. He narrowed his eyes, sneakily not wanting Jihye to know his intentions. Reality hit him hard and that's when he realized it was Namjoon's home address.

"I'm going out for a bit. Just going to give this to someone." She announced, jogging to their room and changed into black jeans and plain white shirt. Grabbing her coat and a baseball cap, she pecked Jinyoung's lips before walking out of the door while holding a black box along with a white ribbon design on it.

Right after the door closed, Jinyoung sprinted to find his phone and texted Namjoon.

"Who called Jihye? She's on her way to go to your place now. Whoever freaking called her, hide. I don't know what she's planning to do. And I'm afraid I can't stop her."

-

Namjoon was trying to block Hoseok's phone signal when he felt his phone vibrated from his pocket. He immediately fished out his phone and look through the message he got.

"Oh fucking son of a Taehyung. Shit. Shit. Shit. Dammit. What to fucking do."

So many colorful words came out from his mouth when he read the text and earning a smack on lips from Jin using his hand. "Uhm! Bad!"
"That's what you get for being a bad boy" Jin glared at him. Earning a chuckle a from Jimin.

"Jamless shih tzu" Namjoon rolled his eyes, murmured with a low voice.

Namjoon called out for Hoseok and handed his phone to the latter. He told him to read the message loud and clear, Hoseok just nodded his head and read the message out loud.

"Who called Jihye? She's on her way to go to your place now. Whoever freaking called her, hide. I don't know what she's planning to do. And I'm afraid I can't stop her." Hoseok read as he tried to register what he just read. He trembled in fear and spaced out for a minute once he consumed the message.

Jimin ran to the trembling Hoseok and led him to the sofa, pushing Yoongi's sleeping form earning a glare from the boy and letting Hoseok sit beside him.

"Now you learn your lesson, same goes for all of you. Never prank a lunatic." Namjoon voiced out, gaining everyone's attention. The doorbell rang, indicating that someone was outside the door, waiting for someone to open it with an open heart.

"Knock knock! A gift for Jung Hoseok" A familiar voice called out. His eyes scanned everyone inside the room before walking to the door opening it. Placing his hands on his waist, his eyes roamed around the area to find the person who rang the doorbell but only to be greeted by a black box with a white ribbon attached to it.

He picked it up and closed the door behind him. Sticking out his hand for Hoseok to grab it, holding the black box which seems to be a gift from someone known. "Here"

Hoseok hesitantly grabbed the box from Namjoon's grasp, staring to it what seems to be forever before pulling up the lid. A gasp escaped his mouth but still managed to catch the almost falling gift from his hand.

The gift is content with an human eyeballs, tongue, intestines, flesh and of course, fresh blood. There's also a note tinted with blood that says:

"Belated Happy Birthday, My Friend, Jung Hoseok. Hope you enjoy my very special and wonderful gift.

From your wonderful friend,
Lee Jihye."

"W-what is this? I-is this a good thing or bad t-thing?" Hoseok stuttered, gradually regaining himself from the sudden shock.

"Probably both. Bad thing, that means dead threat Hoseok. But good thing, she still warned you and not planning to kill you yet unless you've done something again." Namjoon shrugged, hiding his emotions within. He's damn proud to his girl, flesh? Blood? Dead threat? He found it hot. He might be serious outside but deep inside, he's throwing a party and maybe fanboying over Jihye.

He can't wait for the day to come when his little kitten clinging next to him, calling him daddy, or maybe moaning daddy or moaning for his name. He's just too excited.

And he can't wait for Jinyoung to go to the other realm, flying his wings high with his beloved son.

He can't hold back his smirk anymore. He smirked to himself knowing that one day, it will come. He just needs to be more patient. And everything will go according to his plan. He licked and bit his lips, still smirking to himself.(A/N: Looking hot if I may say.)

"I'll be waiting for you my little lunatic."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

Okay so I'm taking this advantage for me to be able to write again. I mean, I know tomorrow's gonna be writer's block again and tomorrow, I'll be in Manila till Tuesday. So yeah. Hell yeah.

I need to sleep now. It's 1:20 am and we're going to the church tomorrow 5 or 6 am I think. First mass ·~· And I have to wake up 2 hours before the mass to prepare my clothes and take a shower.  So byieeee. By the time you read this. I'm perfectly sure its already June. HAHAHAHA.

SO THANK YOU FOR READING! I'LL ALWAYS CHERISH YOUR VOTES AMD COMMENTS IF YOU DID. Thank you!

감사합니다! 사랑해요!

By: 김 박 정 뷘

05/28/17